Now let's go kill the bastard

We were ready..My army was here ..The witches .. The shapeshifters.. People of Asseroux..and everyone with them..with me. Our number was smaller then Jonathans,but I had the side plan. Before I didn't tell you what I plan..but I learn from my mistakes. You deserve to know the truth and I will give it to you..only thing I ask from you is complete scilence..I told only you and no one else. So our plan is to march into New York my army would fight besides me..I can't believe I have my own army willing to give up their life for me..who done nothing to them. This can go two ways I could save us all or kill us all..I accept all responsibilities . When we march into his kingdom they will protect me long enough for me to get to Jonathan and cut his head of with my sword. But what I told no one was that I went to Gorut and explained my plan .. Him and I agreed to work toghether ..and his army was with us. But again the hardest part was on me ..I was ready to give my everything to stop the evil rotting everyones minds.

Zambovia: tonight sleep ok..and I mean not with Jack..

Me: * blushing* How long did you know ..I am embarest officialy..

Zambovia: I am your mother..I know everything..and we can hear you sometimes you know..

Me: OH MY GOD........And you tell me NOW?! OHHHHHH ok I can't......UGh I will throw up..

Zambovia: Sorry .. But you are a grown woman..you can do whatever you want.

Daniel: And btw . sometimes I want to throw up too..but then I remember your mother and I in your age..

Me: STOOOOOOP!!!    PLEEEAAASEEE!!

Jack: What is going on?

Me: They kind of know about us..

Jack: Oh..I see..We wanted to tell you but..

Daniel: If she loves you ..that is all we need to know, and if you ever hurt her I will dislocate everypart of you 50 times before  I kill you and scatter your remains all over the world..

Me: DAD! 

Jack: I think your doughter would be faster to do that, and I would never hurt her..anymore

Me:*smiles* Now that is kind of true..hahah

Me: Tonight we sleep and tomorrow we fight..

Everybody went to sleep and I was training.. Last time I checked with Gorut that he will be there when I need him. I know this will work..or at least I hope it will.

{this part of the story is purpously short so everyone could imagine the preparations and the fight in their own way...I always hated to much of details when it is not necessary,thank you for beeing here with me till the end of the story I hope you enjoyed it and finally understand it's beggining..}

Me: IS EVERYONE READY...!

Everyone: YES!

Me: THANK YOU ALL FOR BEEING WITH ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU...THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU !

             NOW LET'S GO KILL THE BASTARD!