I can smell the lies

After I came to my senses and finally dried up my tears I came back to the institute when I ran into Jonathan..

Jonathan: Oh hello Artemis! Haven't seen you in a while..

Me: Jonathan *bowed down my head in respect even if I hated that* pleased to see you too!*lies*

Jonathan: Mind if I ask ,are you training ,you look so ..strong?

Me: As a matter of fact I am .. Zambovia and Daniel are teaching me some fighting skills ..After I begged them for a quite some time *nervous laugh*. I didn't think you would mind .. if you like I can stop !?(never in a billion years ass hat)

Jonathan: OH no,no! I don't mind it at all. I think that was a brilliant idea. Perhaps you could have even joined my army,but you have to have wings ,and I sadly heard you don't have them.

Me: (He knows something ,I can smell him trying to plot his little mind games, so let's play ) Yes,I don't like to talk about it..I am so sorry if you don't mind I'd like to go shower..(and now sad face,arms crossed , head down,and boom..)

Jonathan: Of course ! I am deeply sorry if I made you unsettled ,that was not my intention ..

Me:(stop lying you idiot ,I can smell it from the room across,but I can sense your disappointment in the air and that is all I wanted) It's fine! 

I went straight to the shower ,because all these lies have such a pungent smell. And I just spent a whole hour in dirty woods after all of the Jack thing.. Now I have to find Z and D..

TO ALL OF MY READERS THANK YOU FOR REACHING THIS FAR ,IF YOU LIKED THE STORY  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO I WOULD KNOW. I KNOW THE STORIES ARE SHORT ,BUT I LIKE TO GO STRAIGHT INTO THE ACTION AND NOT SO MUCH INTO DETAILS.AS ALWAYS ILYSM! ENJOY !