The Daughter Of M.J

The names lenasha (len• Ai•Zha). Lenesha jackson. My dad is the king of pop. Yes, the creater of moonwalking, the man who makes close to a thousand dollars a day. There are pros and cons to being the doughter of a celebrity. Lets start with the pros. First, you get whatever you want. Rather it be, a pair of shoes, or even the smallest pair of earrings. Another thing the allowance is 200 bucks a week! Halluyer! I usually spend my allowance on a new pair of converses and a couple outfits. Or I I feel like being nice ill buy my brother, dad or mom a gift. That's rarely. I mean I love my dad, trust me I do but sometimes I don't know what to get him because he has everything in the world! but let's get to the cons. Everyone wants to be my friend. Once in 5th grade I was sitting alone by myself. She came up so me and asked if I wanted to play with her. of course I said yes. From that day forward, we were the best of friends. We did everything together. Until one day, she came up to me and asked for my dad's autograph. I was like wait, pause, rewind, why do you want my father's autograph? Is that the only reason your friend? I was like wow! Since then I never really tried to make friends. And since dad is always on tour I never get the chance to really hang with him. My brother on the other hand gets to spend every minute with him because... Dad picked him to go on tour with him! Hold on gimmie a minute moms calling me..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ok im back but I gotta go my dog gloria got into some garbage... Silly dog!

Author here! So how'd you like the chappie? Good? bad? Lemmie know.... Im also open for suggestions... So lemmie know if you have any ideas... Ill try to add them in!

-M£R¢£D£$

*1 vote to continue*