🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ❏ 1

A/N ( unless it is made known the story will be in Sanaa's Point of view so there won't be any confusion)

" FUCK YOU NICCY THE BETRAYAL TO THINK ALL THIS TIME YOU HAVE BEEN LYING AND DECEIVING ME INTO BELIEVING THIS FRONT ABOUT WHO YOU REALLY ARE WHAT THE FUCK NICCY   " I say really angry.

Nicholai looks at me with a very amused expression and says " You can't do this every time you lose кролик ".

" Yes the fuck I can pipsqueak " I say rolling my eyes.

" Says the one who's literally only 5 feet tall " Nicholai says laughing.

"I'm 5'2 and a half " I say putting my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah like that counts кролик " He says.

" It doe- " I start talking and get cut off by Mrs.Jackson.

"Miss Jones I think that's enough arguing and profanity out of you today".

Shit  I got carried away arguing about losing the race to school this morning that I forgot we were in class. Oh well I mean it's not like if I get in trouble I'm going to die.

"Go to the office Miss Jones " Mrs. Jackson said while pointing to the door like I didn't know where it was.

I get up and grab my things and skip my way to the office. On my way there I pull my phone out my back pocket and text Nicholai.

ME - THIS AINT OVER
NICCY☺️❤️- Sure кролик Sure

I smile at the screen and put my phone up when I get to the door of the office knowing they might say something as soon as they see it.

As soon as I get to the desk the secretary just points to the door of the principals room like I don't where to go.

When I hit the door me and the principal Mr. Halloway make eye contact and smile instantly.

"What was it this time Video Games " Mr. Halloway asks.

"Nope a race " I answer.

He starts laughing and then says " you know you have to go to detention this time Jones".

"I know " I answer and pull out my earbuds " I came Prepared I woke up and was like today is the day".

"The day that what you got in trouble " he asks

"No the day all these office visits caught up with me". I say

He laughed again and tells me I can go ahead and go to the detention room.

When I make it to the detention room I see my cousin already in a seat.
"What's up bro" I say as I sit down next to him.

"What you do now Xaimon" I ask once I get comfortable in the small ass desk.

"I was flirting with this girl and her boyfriend didn't like that so he punched me and I punched  his ass back " He explains.

" Wait a damn minute I thought you had a damn crush on Tatsuki and that you were gay" I say.

He started to smile as soon as I said his name and said " I'm Bi and I do have a crush on Tatsuki but I'm a big ass flirt so it would look weird is I only flirted with him".

"True but like you have to at least show some type of hint that you like him because you are so good at flirting. I wonder where you get it from cause I fucking suck the person I have liked since I was five can't even tell" I say as I lay my head down.

" No baby Nicholai just dumb because even the snowflake from last years Christmas break could tell you like him" Xaimon says as he lays his head down on his desk too.

"Don't let him hear you call him dumb ケーキ" Tatsuki says as he enters the room.

"How long have you been here Tatsu" I ask.

"Only to hear ケーキ call Nicholai dumb" Tatsuki says as he sits down in the desk behind Xaimon.

Xaimon turns around in his desk to look at Tatsuki " Tatsu what does that even mean".

Tatsuki looks him into the eyes and they just sit there staring at each other until Tatsu blinks.

Xaimon jumps around yelling and laughing saying  "I win  I win".

I smile at him acting so childish but when isn't he. I sneak a glance at Tatsu and just like I thought he's smiling and looking at Xaimon jumping around.

"ケーキ I brought you something" he says as he pulls out a piece of Carmel Strawberry Cheesecake Xaimon's favorite.

THATS SO DUCKING CUTE I SHIP SO MUCH HARDER.

Xai must be really dumb because from all that even my left pinkie Toe can tell that Tatsu likes him.

Xaimon literally jumps on Tatsuki's back and hugs him yelling " OMG TATSU THANK YOU ".

I look at the door then look back at Tatsu to make sure I'm not trippin. He is blushing THATS SO DAMN CUTE I'm jealous and mad they obviously like each other so much.

The bell rings just when Xai was going to put his fork into the cake so he starts pouting almost instantly when he realizes he has to wait.

"Well I guess we should go find everybody else so we can go get some ice cream everybody except Nicholai" I said getting my stuff.

"Trying to leave me behind кролик I'm hurt " Nicholai says leaning against the entrance to the classroom.

"Shut the hell up , HEY I just noticed but where's the detention teacher " I say

"Oh Mrs. Polly she's Pregnant and on paternity leave you've been in detention three  times since she's been gone for a few weeks you're just now noticing SLOW " Liiric says scaring the hell out of me just popping up.

"Shut the hell up and where the hell did you come from " I ask.

"Me down the hallway Matteo asked me to come get y'all while he went to get the others so let's go " She says.

"Yeah let's go get some ice cream to go with my CAAAAAKEEEEE" Xaimon says getting excited again he is such a kid.

"Yeah" I say and start to run towards the entrance of the school to leave but I run into somebody.

"Watch where the hell your going slut" A deep and nasty ass voice says

OH HELL NO

I look up and see this man looking ass girl.

"NAWL HUNCHBACK YOU NEED TO GET OUT MY FACE AND GO BACK TO NOTRE DAME THE FUCK" I say as I get off the damn floor and dust myself off these are my new jeans to.

𓆉 𝒩𝒶𝒶𝒩𝒶𝒶