🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ❏ 8

" I am so sorry for your lo-"

That's all I hear before It all goes black.

I wake up in a hospital bed to see my friends and the doctor arguing.

" WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT" Allyson yells at the doctor.

" What kind of doctor are you you know that that kind of news can send a person into shock she could of had a seizure or something that is not something to joke about you dick" Liiric says.

" I-But-She-" The doctor tries to say but can't think of an excuse and gets cut off by Tay yelling.

" No you are a literal jackass and you should get fucking fired".

The boys are sending death glares to the doctor before they all say simultaneously " If she's hurt I'll kill you".

I sit up even with my head banging and say what my heart told me to.

" What the fuck do you not see me fucking sleeping here what am I a fucking doll am I a doll who can lay down and just take this shit like I can't fucking hear it you want to fight is that what the fuck you want to do cause at this point we just can and you Mr. fucking doctor man what the fucking is your problem you literally have a patient or whatever the fuck I am to you laying here sleeping and you decide to argue in a room and what the fuck are y'all arguing about and where the fuck are our little sisters " ok well maybe not from the heart.

" Sorry Naa but this jackass dick lied to you Niccy's not dead he's in a coma which is still horrible but at least he's not fucking dead and when we came we dropped them off at Liiric's house" Xai explained.

I start laughing all crazy like " So you fucking lied to me about something this fucking serious what kind of fucking doctor are you".

" A very sorry one that's what kind of doctor I am a terribly sorry one it was just a joke I do it all the time but never had anyone gone into shock before I am truly sorry but on the upside you are perfectly fine now that you have woken up and you may see Mr. Ivanov now " The doctor says while leaving the room.

I get off the bed and start to walk towards the door.

" What floor are we on" I ask.

" Third" Xai says.

" I see y'all made it from whatever important thing you were doing" I says as I start to walk towards an elevator.

" Naa it wasn't like that-" Matteo says.

" I'm not mad so no it isn't like anything I know you guys y'all are like brothers so whatever y'all were doing that you couldn't come when Tay called had to be super important" I say with a small smile and keep walking.

I get on the elevator and hug Taku tight burying my head into his chest.

" NaaNaa you do this every time we are on an elevator it is literally one floor" Taku says wrapping his arms around me and laying his chin on my head.

The elevator starts to move slowly before it stops completely but no one is moving.

" we're stuck" Tay says