🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ❏ 11

XAIMON POV
I run as fast as I can with my bleeding leg because my life depends on it.

In the distance I hear the roaring of a motorcycle engine and laughing that is very familiar.

I hear a gunshot and almost immediately feel a bullet forced it's way in and out my arm and a matter of seconds.

I fall down at the force of the bullet and the pain of the wound.

I feel myself start to roll on the ground as the sound of the motorcycle gets closer as does the laughter.

I force myself to stop rolling and get off the ground and start to run as fast as I can with a bleeding led and a gun wound.

I keep running slowly slowing down from exhaustion , Loss of blood , and Loss of the adrenaline that had been keeping me going.

I keep going not until I hear the sound of the rushing current so I realize that now I am running on a bridge.

I stop to feel the wind and enjoy the smell of the water forgetting for just a minute that I was in a deadly situation and was being chased.

To bad for me what or whoever was chasing me did not forget.

I feel myself being yanked and pulled so fast that I could barley registered that it happened.

I start to kick and claw at the hand of the thing that has me I think it's a person dressed in all black not a even a speck of skin shown and from the way I was being pulled I couldn't see a face either.

I feel myself being thrown over the railing and held onto only by the single hand of the person or thing.

I try to fight and grab onto the railing but the person would only shake and move me until I let go or I slipped off it wouldn't take much to knock my hands off I could really only feel one arm.

" Look at me" He says I would know that voice anywhere.

I make eye contact and start to cry when I do.

" Sam" I whisper out my voice cracking losing all the fight I had left and becoming completely silent completely weak.

" Come back to me babe" He says as he let's go of me and starts to laugh as he walks in the other direction not even looking back.

To worried about Sam I didn't notice how fast I was falling or how close I was to the water at that point I didn't care I wanted to drown I needed to.

As soon as I hit the water I jump awake breathing heavy.

If that wasn't a nightmare I don't know what is I toss and turn in bed for a little bit before before I check my phone for the time.

It is approximately 5:00 in the morning.

I head to the living room to cut through to the kitchen to get something to drink.

I stop midway because I see Mimi and Londyn running around and watching a movie at the same damn time they high off that candy ass fuck.

I and sitting here wondering why the hell its 5:00 in the morning and these kids are still up and running around on a sugar high with Mario and Matteo right there.

I clear my throat to make my presence know and glare at Mario and Matteo and point to the clock.

They both smile at me sheepishly and rub the back of their heads.

I look at them with a unimpressed expression.

" They have been up all morning they already got here late they are not gonna wake up to go to the hospital later get them to sleep now " I say as I walk back to my room.

Before I close my door I hear Matteo say " Rio this will be a test of our character do not give in no matter what hold your ground".

I shake my head before I dive onto my bed to go back to sleep silently praying that this time it's a nightmare-less sleep.

I am literally surrounded by idiots they lucky I love they dumb asses but not enough to deal with those two crazies on a sugar high HELL NO I think before I get comfortable and drift off.

MARIO POV

Matteo starts the struggle of getting the twins off their sugar high and to bed and I just watch because it is hilarious.

Samia and Londyn start to run around the couch while throwing pillows and Matteo just follows in a circle.

" Go the other way dumbass" I say while shaking my head at his stupidity I am literally friends with an idiot a complete idiot.

He looks at me and says " oh " before going in the other direction to catch them but he did it at the wrong time so he still ended up chasing after them in a circle.

At this point I am praying that this has to be sleep deprivation because I don't think Matteo has been this stupid in all the time we have known each other.

He's mildly stupid this right here is severe.

Another 30 minutes past with him still chasing them at this point I am completely over this.

I head towards the downstairs bathroom and grab two spray bottles and fill them with cold water.

I march towards the girl and spray them in the face surprising them and grab Mimi and Matteo catches on and grabs Londyn.

We carry them to their specific little glittered up guest room and lay them on the bed and close the door.

" Why did you spray them with water" Matteo asks.

" I don't know I just guessed it would take away some of their sugar high" I answer.

" Their probably not sleep" Matteo says yawning.

" I know but at least we can say we tried" I say back yawning because it's contagious.

We both head towards our rooms saying goodnight before we close our doors.

SANAA POV

I walk towards the door quickly trying to leave the room as fast as I can.

" кролик кролик I come back I didn't mean it like that кролик don't be mad I didn't mean it" Nicholai says trying to come after be but is in to much pain.

" It's fine Nicholai I'm probably just over reacting but you know how weak I can be and how over emotional I'll get over it eventually but for now I think it's just better that I don't hurt myself to much with this and please stop trying to come after me it sends the wrong message and you're going to hurt yourself" I say as I walk out of the door.

" кролик кролик кролик " I hear nicc- Nicholai yelling in the distance.

I wipe my tears when the start to fall as I run through the hospital calling Liiric as I make my way to the steps I don't have the mental energy to take the elevator alone right now.

Liiric finally picks up after a few calls which I completely understand it's late or early however you want to explain it.

What's wrong - Liiric

" Cici can you please come pick me up from the hospital I can't stay here" I say crying

I'm coming What happened- Liiric

" I'll tell you soon I don't think I can even handle explaining it right now" I say running down the next flight of stairs.

Ok boo I'm on my way- Liiric

I hang up the phone and start to speed up down the steps before I trip an fall and slide into a corner I can't even find the energy to move I'm too mentally and emotionally exhausted all I can do is cry and think about what happened.

𓆉 𝒩𝒶𝒶𝒩𝒶𝒶