🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ❏ 5

" Y'all wanna have a sleepover" I ask as I yawn and notice that everyone else is too.

" Yea just let me go call my mom real quick " Tay says and Liiric follows to call hers too.

" She said yes and jazz wanna know if she can come" Tay says coming back.

" She said yes and Keira wanna know is she can come too" Liiric Says.

"I don't mind if they come" I say while getting off the couch to get my Oreos.

" I'll give y'all a ride to get them and y'all stuff " Matteo says while getting his keys off the table next to my Oreos and he has the audacity to steal one.

It's like time froze everybody just had they mouth wide open and the only thing moving were their eyes from me to Matteo.

" なぜ私はあなたが死を選択した参照してください。... さようなら" I say as I pounce but end up being caught midair by Mario.

" Rio let me go let me go I ain't gon touch him I'm not I promise I'm calm" I say as I kick and try my best to reach Matteo who is standing still in shock when he realized who's oreos he took.

" Matty I think we might wanna get out of here because I have watched enough anime with NaaNaa to know that  ain't good" Tay says grabbing Liiric and Matteo and walking towards the front door.

After kicking and squirming some more in Mario's grasp he finally lets me go when he heads Matty's car pull out of the driveway.

I glare at Mario at little before I grab my Oreos off the table like a mad man and sit criss cross on the floor.

" Wait I'm confused what did she even say" Allyson asks

" She said what why so i see you have chosen death .... goodbye with some good background music and if she said it a little more dramatically it could have been a scene straight out of a Anime " Tatsu says quietly while getting up and adjusting his grip on Mimi and walks in the direction of her and Londyn's room.

" Yea she's a real awesome main character " Taku says sarcastically while walking towards Mimi and Londyn's room too.

" Soooo what should we do until they come back " Allyson asks

" I don't know " I say while smacking Nicholai's hand when it comes a little to close to my Oreos.

" We could Pla-" Ally Starts to say but gets cut off at a knock on the door.
" Not I- " I start to yell but get cut off my Nicholai saying
" I'll get it".

I hear " Hey sexy " and then a slam of the door.

" Who was that" I ask mid bite of a Oreo.

" Your 50 year old neighbor flirting with me again" Nicholai Says.

"Nooooooo" I whine when I realize that that was my last Oreo.

" Naa you have more" Mario says with a bored voice.

" I know" I say in a bored voice as I reach under the couch and get my emergency pack of double stuff golden Oreos I reach deeper under the couch and and pull out my chocolate double stuff Oreos.

" eeny meeny miny mo catch a tiger by his toe if he holla let him go eeny meeny miny mo " I mumble and open my chocolate Oreos since they won and slide my LGolden Oreos back into place.

I eat a Oreo and stop mid bite when I realized that everybody is starting at me and that Matteo and the girls were back.

" What" I ask getting another Oreo.

" NaaNaa I think you have a serious problem" Liiric says while grabbing my hand.

" oh really so I'm the only person with the problem" I say as I reach for the bag in Liiric hand and pour the contents on the floor. The contents were in fact 12 bags of chips.

" Naa Liiric I think you both have serious problems" Tay says

" Oh really" me and Liiric say simultaneously as we both reach for her bag.

" No I was just playing you don't have to dump my bag you really don't have to" Tay says backing away and hiding behind Matteo.

" Where are Keria and Jass" I ask when I look around and realize that I didn't see them.

" In The girls room it was something about the car ride that put them both out so me and Nicholai just carried them in there" Matteo says

" Oh anyway Girl time so homies and Bro if y'all staying chill if y'all going home Ciao" I say as I reach under the couch for my golden Oreos then start to walking in the direction on my room.

" Ha Bro" Tay says laughing in Nicholai's Face before heading towards the kitchen.

" We're going home but I know y'all so don't do anything stupid" Takumi says

" Awww bye baby" Liiric says as she kissed Matteo on the cheek.

" Ciao mia bella" Matteo says as he heads towards the door.

The rest of the boys head towards the door too but before he leaves me and Taku make eye contact and he says " I'm serious nothing stupid"

" Alright we promise" I say with my fingers crossed behind my back.

I wait until I hear all of their cars and Motorcycles pull out of the driveway.

" Alright did y'all get y'all boys ain't shit clothes"
" yep" Liiric and Tay say simultaneously.

" Alright well let's go get dressed I don't want to get caught so no speaker and after I set the security system for the girls we can go" I say as I head toward my closet to get my all black clothes and our bats.

" Can one of y'all go check if the girls are still sleep" I ask while putting my shoes on.

" They are and I already made them some grilled cheeses and put some popsicles and juices in the freezer so they should be good" Tay says.

" And I wrote a note saying that we went out with the boys to get a cake for them so they won't freak out that we are gone" Liiric says.

" Alright lets go show chad what happens when he makes me mad then when we get back Tay can tell us what happened with her and Taku" I say while I set the security alarm and lock the front door.

Nicholai's Pov
" Alright King and Queen you two watch the house and the girls  the rest of us will head down to the race" I say

𓆉 𝒩𝒶𝒶𝒩𝒶𝒶