🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ❏ 10

TATSUKI POV
After me and the rest of the guys leave the hospital me and Taku drive to Liiric's house to get the girls since only we had drove with our car.

I pull into the driveway and knock on the door.

Liiric's mom opens the door gives me and Taku a hug and says " The girls are in Keira's room asleep I can go wake them up if you want".

" No mam you don't have to we will just carry them out" Taku says as we walk into the house.

We walk back to Keria's and see her and the twins knocked out and snoring on her bed. Tay must have already picked up Jass seeing as she's not there sleep too.

I grab Mimi and Taku grabs Londyn and we head to the car.

" Drive safe " Liiric's mom says before she closes the door.

It was a struggle opening the door with the girls but we manage to open the door put them in and buckle them up.

" Who's room are they sleeping in" Taku asks as I pull out the driveway.

" I don't know they could just sleep in my room but the others most likely are going to start arguing about it or we could just ask them what they want to do but that'll probably cause jealousy problems" I answer as I drive in the direction of the house.

" Call the guys because the house if not to far from here and they need to get everything ready and hide everything" I say as I stop on the red light.

" Hide what Exactly do you have to hide is ITV surprises like unicorns and cake and more ice cream and presents
oooooor a secret you can tell me I can keep secret Londyn barely can though but I can kinda but not really but yes maybe no yes tell me " Mimi says very quickly scaring me because she was just sleep and she barely breathed while saying that whole thing.

" Yea chip a big surprise " Taku says while leaning back to ruffle her hair which earned him a mean look which was more adorable than anything.

I look out the corner of my eye and see him texting the guys in all caps to bring out the emergency presents and snacks.

I stop myself from laughing before taking a turn away from
The house and towards the cupcake bakery.

" Munchkin what kind of cupcakes do you and Little moon like" I ask as I drive to the drive though.

All of a sudden Londyn pops up and at the same time they say " Strawberry cheesecake with red velvet crumbs and sprinkles on top" which was creepy ass hell now I get how people feel when me and Taku do that.

I look over to see how Taku was reacting and he looked creeped the fuck out.

I get to the intercom and start order

- Welcome to CupBakes what can I get you today.

" I would like two Carmel latte's six Strawberry shortcake cupcakes with red velvet cake crumbs and sprinkles on top and two water bottles" I order.

- oooo you sound sexy ok sexy that'll be $20.35 drive to the second window daddy.

I don't even say anything back to keep from throwing up.

" Why did she call you daddy" The twins ask simultaneously again creepy ass hell.

" ummmm shit she uh" I try to say but keep stammering and couldn't think of a solid believable lie though I am glad they are so Innocent at their age because a lot of kids know too damn much.

" She has daddy issues her father went to go get the milk but got lost at Winn Dixie and never came back so that's why she said that" Taku says calmly while scrolling though his phone.

I looked at him shocked that he had a lie so fast like I respect him for that.

" Her voice was weird too ooo sexy " Londyn mocked and we all started laughing she herself laughed a little too hard though that she couldn't breathe

" You ok did you have your inhaler" I ask as I pull up to the window.

" Yea I do" Londyn says pulling it out her back pocket.

" Good take it twice to be safe an- " Taku says.

" Alright sexy here's your order" The girl says cutting Taku off and leaning over trying to look sexy but looks more like a dog hanging out a car window.

I hand her the money and reach for the drinks first she picks them up and puts them in my hand rubbing her bear claws for nails all over the back of my hand.

I look at her with a flat out disgusted look before reaching for the cupcakes faster so she doesn't pick them up and touch me again.

She pulls a piece of paper out of her bra I'm guessing and tries to hand it to me.

Before I even have a chance to say anything Mimi says something.

" Look here you STD infested no daddy having heifer you stay away from Tatsu because he obviously is uncomfortable because he don't want you or your smells and your diseases plus we are getting married when I turn 18 so find a new muse fish tank" Mimi says with Londyn right behind her both looking mean.

Me and Taku says at the same time " Damn kids these days ruthless".

Wait marrying she's so adorable man but I hope she knows she'll like somebody completely different when she's 18 little kids are so cute these days.

I drove out the drive though and drive to the house.

We make it there in 2 minutes and head in.

It looked like a little girls dream house when we walked through the door streamers up confetti , stuffed animals , unicorns , and everything magical you could imagine everywhere it was even a Flying pig hanging in the chandelier mattress all on the floor and trampolines to jump on a mattress hanging on the steps the slide down and about three long table filled with snacks and candy.

" I said emergency presents not throw a damn party that they're not going to go to sleep" Taku says jaw dropped.

"Sorry we kinda got a little bit carried away since it's their first time spending the night here" Mario and Matteo say Simultaneously.

" YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY" Londyn and Mimi yell together and as they start dancing and hugged the boys before immediately wreaking havoc.

" All I'm saying is your watching them when they don't go to sleep I refuse" I say as I head towards my room passing Xai.

Before I close my door to change I hear him say " Wow you use the bathroom for a few hours and you come out to this"

" Yea constipation sucks" Matteo says laughing.

I laugh and shake my head.

SANAA POV
I feel Nicholai move around under my arm so I sit up.

" Hey " He says.

" Hey how are you feeling" I say shyly remembering what happened earlier.

" Sooo we love each other" I say.

"Yup " he answers back.

" That's nice" I say with my voice cracking a little.

" Look NaaNaa I don't

𓆉 𝒩𝒶𝒶𝒩𝒶𝒶