1

Rewritten on
02/10/2020.

________________________

She swore this would
And must be
Her
'Best summer ever'
________________________

Ashley's POV
Still in class anxiously waiting for the bell to ring , so school can finally be over.

10 . 9 . 8 . 7 . 6 . 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1!

"Woohoo" The whole class chanted and ran out of the class, some screaming 'summer here I come'

"Ladies it's time" I say to my best friends as we approached our lockers.

"Time for what" Lela asked.

"Time for our best summer ever". I say with a assuring smirk.

" Maybe for you to but am going on vacation to Hawaii🌋 for my summer vacation. "Lela said with a frown.

" Don't spoil the vibe Lela " I say.

"So what's our first agenda before lela goes off to Hawaii? " Maleeka.

"Ladies we update our summer closet! " I say and slam my locker shut.

Lela and maleekas lips curled into a smile, and they nodded as we streamed out of school.

*****
Sitting on the comfortable bean bag in the summer pop up store waiting for maleeka to come out of the dressing room and show us her dress.

She comes out in a purple floral swim suit and a white net veil tied around her legs.

"No" Me and Lela say at the the same time.

"Aww, but I liked it!" She said sadly, talk about crocodile tears!.

"Loose the net skirt veil or whatever" Lela insisted.

"Ok now how does it look" She said after taking the net off.

*I throw her black jean shorts* "here put this on" I say, she nods and puts it on.

"Ok now it's good" I say and Lela nods.

"Ok we all have dozens of new outfits so let's pay and get out of here!. I say.

Walking freely on the beach with meeka and Lela, by my side as we licked our ice cream cone , and our feet soaking in the sandy shores of the beach.

" So do you guys have your summer planned?" Lela asked as she licked her peanut butter cup ice cream.

"Nah, but I bet ash has got it planned" Meeka said and licked her vanilla ice cream cone.

"I not like i do but... *I pull out a paper from my pocket* I have a summer bucket list for me and you,
1. New summer closet, check✔

2. Get invited to a summer party hosted by a popular girl or boy.

3. Get a boy friend, and it will be easy cause it's summer there will be a lot of hot guys at the beach, and you'll know weather there fit or not cause they'll probably be shirtless or in a tank top.

4. Throw a blazing hot party.

5. And most importantly get the best out of your summer! . Got that ladies, well ladie, since your going to Hawaii, but you can always try it with your sister and cousin." I say and take a bite of my cone .

"Sounds like you two are going to have fun I wish I could stay but I can't" Lela said sadly before licking her ice cream cone .

"Hey just cause were apart doesn't mean we still can't have the best summer ever but we can still get the best out of our summer " I say as we stop walking and watch the sun set.

"Are you ready for the best summer ever? Cause I am" I say with a smile on my face.

"We are so ready" Lela and maleeka say and we all high five.

******

****

***

**

*
Short chapter? Sorry I've been busy with reopening and stuff so I bearly have time to write alot

Vote comment and share with
friends