[20]

At school.
There is was striving through the halls after getting my books from my locker when I ran into meeka.

Hey have you seen Brian. "I ask her with my hands in akimbo".

No, I will see you later Mr Hallmark says, if we don't submit our summer assignment before 8 we're in trouble " She runs for the teachers lounge.

Shoot, I forgot about that, I quickly ran to my locker and got my assignment and was on my way to the teachers lounge.

Good morning Mr Hallmark "I say"

Morning Ashley how was your summer? "He asks".

Fine thank you sir, am I too late to submit my assignment? " I ask raising an eyebrow ".

No your just in time " He replies "

Feww "I sigh of relief 😌 and drop my assignment".

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

After lunch, I had a free period so I decided to head to the auditorium to practice my piano playing.

As I stepped into the auditorium, I saw Brian practising the guitar ,i gave him a smile ,before going to sit on his lap and he plants a kiss on my lips.

" how's my favorite girl?, " he asked after we pulled away from the kiss

"Am fine and hows my favorite guy?," i know cheesy but hey i like him.

"He's fine and he needs to practice for his back to school performance." He said using style to tell me to leave.

"I'll get out of your hair" i said about to stand up when he pulls my arm and I'm facing him looking straight into his bright brown eyes ,and those full lips.

"No i want you in my hair." He said and pulled me in for a kiss he kissed me so deeply and passionately i felt like we should never pull away but boom the bell rang and we pulled away.

"See you after class" i say and he kisses my cheek before i go.

........................

A/  if best summer ever clicks 1k reads and 200 votes, I will consider doing " Best summer ever (back to school).

Jk if I get to 1k I will for sure do a book two but for now  this is good bye.

Ounce again, thank you so much to the ones who read this book from the beginning to the ending ILY😘💘 all so much, you were there since day 1 and now your in day 99 haha😂😂, thank you for staying through out Ashley's adventure, I ❤ u  for that .

Vote comment share.