[9]

Hello guys, if you can remember I stopped at a cliffhanger were some thing or body attacked them in their date so let's continue. ❤❤❤

We "opened" our eyes and we saw a bunch of hobos

Hobo : oh look who it is little pretty boy, get out this is our spot get out.

Xain: yo man we don't want any trouble we just want to have fun

Hobo:oh that's your girlfriend

Xain: no,

Hobo: oh (he grabs Ashley's hand)

Ash: "hands off", (I slapped him) .

Hobo: ok that's it take lil miss ashy to the back, I will take care of Xander ( they pull me to the back, and started beating Xander.

Xander was "fighting "them till he made every one fall, and then he came to the guy that was holding me .

xain:"let her go "(he yeld) ..

What if "I don't".

Before I knew it Xander "punched" him and the boy ran away and also took all our stuff .

Xain: are you ok.

Before I could say anything he "kissed" me on my lips ( it felt good) .

And then my phone rang and we "stopped", it was lexa, I told him that I will be going home .

Xain: I don't think it is advisable to walk on the "streets" with a bikini by "10pm"

Ash: your right, can you please drive me home .

Xain: I thought you would never ask .
************************************************************
We got into the car and I got really cold but I didn't want to show it. When we got home I was wondering what I would say to my family, cause am home by 10 with a bikini and a shirtless guy driving, I didn't have an option but to go down I got down and entered the house and all eyes we're on me I could not even raise my head cause I knew my mom was fed up with me .

Mum: young lady "explain" your self is this date ?,you went out fully clothed and you come back empty handed in a "bikini". ( my mom said looking furious) 😠

Ash: mum I can "explain" ( Xander came in).

Xander: ash you forgot your phone.

Mum:oh so you were with a"shirtless" guy, would you look at that (my mom said looking 😡).

Xander: miss Brooks it's not what it looks like.

Mum: oh get out you "dumb ugo".

Ash: mom could you not call him that .

Xander: I will see you........

Mom: no you will not (she slammed the door on his face) .
, young lady go to your room.

Ashley:come on mom they are about to start my favorite Netflix series never have I ever .

Mom:you can watch it upstairs ( she said pointing to the staircase) .

I went upstairs and took a shower put on my pj's took my phone and decided to text Xander .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Me: hey xain sorry about what my mom said

Seen√√
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Xain : typing.....

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Last seen 10:50
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

He started typing and he stopped, am guessing he is angry cause my mom called him a dumb ugo so I don't blame him, but that is so jerky cause I mean we kissed doesn't that matter to him I can't even, I will just go to bed .

************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of my phone it was a bunch of texts from Mila asking about the date. I stood up brushed my teeth took a shower and got dressed put on a crop pink hoodie with black highway jeans and did my 💇in a pony tail and put on pink snickers, I would have dressed like summer but I knew my mom won't let me go anywhere. I went down stairs and greeted my dad i went to the kitchen, and decided to cook on my own cause after watching never have I ever and seeing what devi did after her mom insulted the guy she liked she moved out but am not crazy so I will not talk to her or eat her food so may the cooking begin I think I will make turkey bacon cheeseburger that's right I am eating that for break fast.

Well I finally finished and it's a mess am not the cooking type just the baking type, so I went to the leaving room and put never have I ever and ate my 🍔 just before my Mom came

Mom: are you suppose to be here.

Ash:what do you mean I said rolling my eyes🙄.

Mom: I just don't want to to see you here .

Ash: could you not right now if I want I could leave if I want .

Mom:then what are you waiting for all I asked was to share my good news with you but you were busy with a boy .

Ash:ok sorry I missed the news ( I said not meaning it) .

Mom: you don't even mean it, I can do this "right now "

And then my mom walked out I just dropped my plate on the floor I "stormed" outside and decided to try and call xain .

📞ringing
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
Hey xander here plus leave a message after the beep and I don't listen to voice mails bye
◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

It went straight to voice mail , I just decided to go have ice cream
So I went to ice cream you scream😱 for ice cream , I went and I ordered some mint chocolate chip ice cream I couldn't eat it anytime I try to take it is remember Xander, or remember my mom so I just got out and decided to drive around town to clear my head I kept driving around town and driving till I got a text it was from Xander .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Xain : this message was deleted

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Ergggg why I yeld before I knew it I almost" hit" someone I forgot to stop. and the police were there .

Police: mam could you step "down" from the "vehicle", and can I see your license and registration.

Ash: officer I can explain , that vehicle was coming in to "fast" ( I said nervously ) and showed my license and registration, and then the person I almost hit came out it was katelin.

Katelin:hey what is going on .

Officer:you were driving past the speed limit and this girl on the other hand was using her phone so the two of you, two weeks community service.

Ash: seriously? .

Officer : rules are rules ( he said a wrote a ticket and gave us ) .

Errrg could this day get any worst errg whyyy.

Ok bye guys thanks for reading hope you love this chappy please don't forget to ⭐and 💬 thanks bye ❤❤❤❤❤.