3

Rewritten on
03/10/2020

Ashley's POV.
Outside at my courtyard, sitting in a patio chair, sipping my mango fizzy punch, getting a nice tan in my sun shades and red bikini. With my mother beside me doing the same.

"Why aren't you out with maleeka" My mom asked applying sun screen to her arms.

"Let's just say , oldie foldie ice cream parlour" I say and sip mango Berry fizzy pu.

"Oldie foldies? I loved going there when I was a little girl" My mom said looking at the sky smiling.

"Exactly why, I shouldn't be there, since it was around when you were a kid" I say and rub sunscreen on my feet.

"Am not that old" My mom said chuckling.

"What are you like 80" I say sarcastically.

"Am in my 40s" She said and sipped her juice .

"sure you are" I say, and dropped my juice and took a jump into the pool.

***
Sitting at the comfort of my couch watching an old episode of 'how I met your mother'

"Oh Barney, I whish someone would like the way you like suits".

Just as I was watching, and laughing my butt off when I noticed my mother all dressed up in a navy blue dress👗 and holding a navy blue clutch with blue heels, while my dad was in black suit and black cover shoe👞.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I ask turning my attention to them.

" We're going out for a business party, so I need you to babysit Alexa while we're away " My mom said putting her phone in her clutch.

"Aww why? I want to go to..... Er the ice cream shop with meeka, I promised I would come and you said never break a promise right? " I say. Wow am a terrible liar

"Sorry honey but some promises are meant to be broken, especially when their not true" My mother said.

"I can't babysit Alexa she's a handful" I whined.

"Don't worry you'll have company" My dad said and they streamed out of the door making me talk to my self.

"Alexa! Alexa! Come down here" I yell out of my lungs .

"Egh what do you want" She says typing on her phone.

"Am in charge now, so put that phone down, your going to sit here and quietly watch how I met your mother, till mom and dad come home got that! " I said and hit the coffee table for dramatic effect.

"Your not the boss of me"
She says and crosses her arms.

"Ok listen here.... " The bell rang and I went to get the door and my expression was very smug when I saw my cousin asher, I mean I knew they were in town but, my parents didn't say he was coming.

"Asher?" I say.

"Sup'' he said about to go in when I use my hands and push him back

" I didn't know you were coming" I say.

"Aunt Emma and uncle Kevin said you were babysitting and needed company" He said.

"Great" I said and grabbed my jacket from the coat rack, "am going out with friends, have fun!" I said and went out. He was very confused and went in while I felt like I had just won , but I forgot my car keys so I don't know we're to go.
.......
"Hi misses tores" I greeted maleekas mom.

"Hello Ashley, come in." She said and I came in.
........
Well here i am standing in the middle of a night club just cause I told maleeka i was bored and she bought to this night club and now am in a black leathery dress ,deep in thought when i here maleeka shout .

"Fuck you," maleeka said to the large bouncer.

"Hey!," the bouncer said he was about to slap her when i picked a bottle and break it on his back ,i quickly grab maleeka by the hand and we exist the club .

"Why?!." I ask after we reach the front of her house

"He's a perv

...vote,...comment....share