[16]

Ashley's POV
Last night was a blast but it didn't last long right after bri posted that picture it was like Kim was just waiting for it, the moment she saw it, she caused a sence with all her comments, she was like "#cheater # slut, " I bet they didn't even just go balling . She was causing a sence over balling, so yeah that destroyed my day but just durring that sence I was scrolling through my insta when I saw Xander and I suddenly remembered what happened, so I told bri am going, and he was cool I mean it's just Kimberly he can handle her, so I rushed to my car went home and decided to call him and "boom" I was back to "square one".it went straight to voicemail, and I knew it's gonna take a long time before he comes back to me if he does, I was hella upset, so I started a group chat with my friends gossiping always makes me feel better

Sassy ladies👯💃👑💍💅.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Ashley:hey girls

Leeks:typing.........

Lela:hey b!xch were ya being.

Leeks:ya were have you being, no liying we've been to the website and we know you and braking aren't talking, but you went balling.

Ashley:slow down, ok am answering every one,.

Lela:ya better 😒

Ashley:he has a gf, but they r-i-ped it, so we hung after that, but he taking a break from d-t-i -n.

Lela:awww sarry gal so what is going on with Xan.

Meeks :it's ok maybe the break will end soon! 😙.

Ashley:awnn thanks gs, one question do you know Kimberly whyite.

Lela:who doesn't that b!xch is verified and is trying to have a singing career.

Meeks:ya that bishh has been to the met galah.

Ashley:wtf!!!!!, she's Brian's exx.

Meeks:he left Kimmy whyite dude must like you.

Ashley:well I don't know😌 I don't think it's because of me.

Meeks:g that's bs it's def you .

Ashley:stopp it ☺ y'all always make me feel better.

Lela:b!xch😡 I asked a question, what's going on with Xan .

Ashley:chill ❄🍃 pill , we're back to square one it goes straight to voicemail.

Meeks:again 😔 huh

Lela:focus on the Prize Brian,throw that other guy in the trash he doesnt deserve you.

Ashley:aww thanks gurls I will be back tomorrow I gotta check on the prize 😉.

Lela:wait, my friend kalie you don't know her she is throwing a party you and Brian should come.

Ashley:ok Lela, where is it.

Lela:the bomb💣 club.

Ashley:that place is crazy fun

Lela: * sticker*
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
• Am a crazy •
•Ass bitch •
• 👅🍑 •
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ashley:by bish am off
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
After a quick talk with my girls i called Brian and it was a very short call i just invited him to the party he said cool and ended the call, why is he acting like this . " I thought to my self " , I was still worried about Xander, I keep hurting him but pining everything on him, and he is just tired of me, cause he is just ignoring all day air day, even Brian is a bit tired of me too I can't be a lonely Nancy, it feels good having two boys crazy about you, but am tiring them what am I gonna do "I groan" Ahhhhhhhhhhh . Then my brother walks in.

Henry:hey.

Ashley:don't you knock, what if I was naked huh?.

Henry:so what, I've changed your diaper

Ashley:what do you want.

Henry:you've been acting off and I've been taking care of mom, but I can't tomorrow night am going out with Tasha. So you have to

Ashley:n way.

Henry:ok just shut up, ( he yelled).

Why was he angry all of a sudden, are all the guys I know tired of me.

Ashley:did you just yell at me?.

Henry:( yelling) yes I did, am fed up with your late night hangouts, causing a sence and making mom tence when she's pregnant, she just didn't tell you.

Ashley:( I burst into tears).i don't know everyone is just fed up with me ( I grab my car keys and run out).

Henry:Ashley I didn't mean it that way come back.

I run out of the house without even hesitating about it I didn't know were to go cause I didn't go out with my phone I just went to a secret place where only one person knows and that's Xander. I rushed to the place .

Henry's POV.
I was talking care of mom, when I got a text from Tasha saying

"we should break up cause we don't hang
out anymore " . So I needed to hang with her i love Tasha, so I went to meet Ashley in peace , and when I went to her i was trying to act nice , but she bit the burger she was all rude, and I was fed up with her all the time if am talking to mom, she always says am worried about Ashley, what's up with Ashley . And I was tired I know she misses her but she wasn't getting the message I just yelled at her told her the truth, but she ran out.of the house my mom heard me say come back, so she came to her room.

Mom: ( holding her stomach and one hand on the waist). We're is Ashley , what happened.

Henry:( I face palm) I don't know we're she went.
.

Ok that's it guys thanks for reading
Vote ⭐
Comment💬