[18]

Ashley's POV.
Hello world, it's your girl Ashley and well let's just say, I have caused a whole bunch of drama yesterday, but am all good now and for real today no drama, just family time , so the ushe woke up got dressed in a white top with a red glitter lip on it, and white jean short and my hair straight and white sneakers, I went down stairs not for breakfast, but to make breakfast and with the help of Alexa and my grandma's "cook book" I will be fine.

Morning lex are you ready to cook "I say to Alexa "

Let's cook "we put on our apron"

So what should we make "she asks".

Something healthy, like a neat lovers omelet , but a veggie version.

So a veggie lovers omelet? " Alexa asks"

Yup, let's get cooking, I will get the pan and the eggs you can chop the veggies .

We already have chopped veggies, so I will read you grandmas, special recipes.

Ok then "I reply".

Step 1 in a bowl crack 5 eggs. And add a table spoon of flour and a little water

Ok done " I reply ".

Step 2 whisk eggs.

Ok............ Done. " I reply "

Step 3 add in chopped veggies or meat or both.

Ok done"I reply "

Step 4 add salt pepper and other spices and whisk again.

Ok...

I know done, step 5 oil a pan turn on the heat before you begin to fry, and Bon appetite. 🍳🥗.

Ok am done, can you make .......

Orange juice done.

Great set up the table and I will get mom

In the living room.
Henry mom breakfast is ready you can stop talking coffee ☕

Great then. "My mom said, then her and Henry head for the table

At breakfast

Mum: " Sips orange juice " So lexy when are you going back to the country Club.

Alexa : "takes a bite of her omelet" Never does kids are snobs, they think once your rich you have to be a snob and that's not me I don't care about riches. "Sips orange juice".

Mom:well said honey.

Henry:I really need to get a head start on my summer assignments.

Ashley:" Sips juice " Me too, few days before summer ends.

Alexa:I finished mine since the first day of summer.

Ashley:lucky,.

Mom:this is what I want a happy family breakfast it would have been even better if your dad was back "she takes a bite out of her omelet"

Ashley: "eats eggs" We're is dad?.

Mom:china, he is making a deal with the Berry phone company for their latest u-phone 12 so he needs to meet the makers in China and, then the owners in California.

Ashley:cool do we get the phones before it's out?.

Mom:I don't know "sips juice"

Ashley:fair enough.

Henry:well, I have to get going.

Mom:where ❓.

Henry:beach house, with Tasha.