7

Ashley's pov
There I was stuck in prison for a whole night with the "boy of my dreams" right next to me, I should be "mad" at him, but I can't there's just something about him that's different ,and make's him stand out from all the other boys. I should probably go say 💬 hi ok there goes nothing here I go.

"hey Xander. " i say and walk towards him.

"listen I know what your gonna say but I had nothing to do with this .ok I was framed, ok we bought water guns someone must have changed them to real guns." he said with a frustrated look on his face.

"it's ok Xander, i believe you. You can get us out of it right?." I ask hoping for a yes.

" well am guessing our parents will be here any minute so will just have to figure out who framed us. " he said.

" well since we have time let's get to know each other . " I said with a smile on my face .

"well why not. Am Xander Dewitt am a teen, Oviously ah, i love playing the guitar🎸 and ,I love swimming and playing basket ball🏀 am just your average teenage boy. " he said.

"well am Ashley Brooks, I love singing and dancing ,and I love playing the guitar too, and even swimming to ,we have a lot in common, also I don't think you are average your different and unique." I said blushed

"well yeah am not basic." There's the cockiness.

"has anyone ever told you your cocky?." I asked.

"no I call it confidence. you know what am saying," he said and a cop opens the cell and says "your free to go your innocent" .

"oh thank god so xain I will see you around ,bye." I said and left the cell

"I will see you to ash."he leaves the .

Outside
" oh my god Ashley are you ok?. " my mom asked.

"Xander are you ok don't worry, we will find out who did this to you come on let's go home. " xanders mom said to him

...........
......

In the car with mom

"  so how was prison?". My mom asked

"it was great, "i said and took my mom's phone and connect it to the aux and played intentions by Justin Bieber and Quavo,and sang along .

"I don't think that's true . " my mom said.

"well it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either." i said as I continued singing along till we finaly reached home.
.....

" bye ,ash see you later." My mom said

"later? ,do you have work?," i asked

" yeah ,the resort is busy. today." she informed me.

" bye, see you later." I said.

At home+(Xanders POV)

"dude am telling you that girl is amazing and so hot I mean have you seen her I have get her . " xander said

"yes I have she's my friend ,and dude she's pretty hard to get. " my best friend said.

" then help me get her,your her friend aren't you?. " I asked.

"well your one of the most wanted boy in school ,so u won't need help just be you. " he said.

" thanks bro I appreciate it,I will see you later I have to go make plans ." I said .

Ashley's POV

I was so tired when I arrived home I opened the door and everyone yeld Welcome home ,
I was so tired all I said was thanks and told meeks to come straight, to my room I went up took a hot shower, and lied down on my bed .

"so how was prison.?" Malika asked me.

"well it was great I got to spend more time with Xander, we got to know each other oh ,it was great also is Kate alive." I asked.

"tots happy for you. Yeah apparently she fainted because of the pain ,you have to see her she looks "Bald" she had to use a wig." she said.

"lol she most have looked ridiculous ,well am so exhausted I will call you,probably by dinner time, bye." I said.

"ok get some rest😪💤, bye." Malika said

As meeka stepped out I got in duvet and was getting ready to sleep ,when I got a text from Xander I "jumped" out of bed grabed a cup of coffee, and started chatting with him.

On we chat
Xain❤😘: hey ash hope am not bothering you .

Ash 🤔: no we can chatt, am tots free.

Xain❤😘: well I was wondering if you want to hang tomorrow, let's say 8pm.

Ash🤔: sure were are we going.

Xain❤😘: you will see its a surprise ,see you then.

Vote ,comment,share