[6]

Rewritten on
10/10/2020

Ashley's pov
As I was running as fast as I can as my mom's car chased after me, till I finally collapse after 30miles .

"ash wake up oh no.'' Mom said

On the phone
"mum why are you calling. me" alexa said

"Ashley fainted tell ur brother to come to the family. hospital" my mom said with worry in her voice

"ok."she hanged up.

At the hospital
" is she gonna be okay?. " my mom asked with concern written all over her face.

"yes she's fine she just fainted cause she was tired and weak but she will be fine she just needs to rest ,look she's waken up." The doctor assured her.

"were am I? , is the party over were is malika ." i asked wondering what's going on

"young lady you're at a hospital, and is in big trouble when we get home, sneaking to a 'party' oh no no." she said with an angry look on her face .

"please mum don't do this." I say am my phone starts ringing don't call me angel  you don't got that right~ ariana grande .

On the phone
Malika :are you all right ,am here with your brother we are about to enter ,what room are you in?.

Ash : ahh let me check,"room 307 ward 3"
(Nock nock door open Ashley hangs up) .

Ashley : oh no "what are you doing here".

"hi miss I am here to tell you what and why Ashley went to a party ,to go hook up with a boy with a bad rep, he is known for lots of bad things like you know". She looks at Ashley and laughs quietly ,oh i know its Kaitlin how did she even get here or know am here.

"mom your not gonna believe her, right?" I asked with a curious face.

"of course.....,''Ashley cuts in.

"you see my mom is smart she would not believe such a lie." I said.

"you did not let me finish , you have been acting off lately how am i even supossed to trust you anymore". My mom said and wow that hurt.

" me mom oh my god mum .you dont trust me ?wow its just a party". I said with shock yet i wasn't surprise my mom said that.

" young lady 'just'? Ashley Monika Brooks you are in big trouble" my mom spat.

"mam this is not the time" the doctor said

" shut up ."they both yeld and said at
the same time.

"take of that mask Kaitlin I know it's you" the door opens everyone turns around .

"are you alright? , wait what is she doing here did she try to hurt you? I will end you" malika yeld and looked at Kaitlin.

" I would like to see you try." Kaitlin said and took of her mask.

"oh no you didn't" Malika said.

"oh yes I did , if you come at I will show you......" malika jumps on her before she finished talking and started pulling out her hair one by one .

" oh no my hair Ahhhh" kaitlin yeld.

" finish her end her , yeah Kaitlin how you like them apples yeah probly red for burn" i said hyping the hospital room fight and i was the patient.

"malika stop or I will call your mom." my mom said killing the vibe.

"oh no" She's not moving am out of here bye." Malika said and ran out.

"mom what do we?" I ask my mom

" doctor? Can you check her?," my mom asked and he nodes yes ,and just then cops walk in.

"Why are cops here?," I ask .

"are you Ashley Brooks?," the cop askes me.

"yes." I said frightened wondering why they are asking of me.

"we were told you were at the Dewitt party and they just got busted for stealing guns from cops so you are under aresst" the cop said and my eyes widened

"mom am innocent don't let them take me." I screamed as they Handcuffed me.

Vote ,comment,share.