9. It's A Really Good Banana

Getting ready to go to the nudist beach wasn't the easiest task.

Thinking, so much thinking.

Should I wear my brand swimming trunks, shorts or none of these? Should I take the 'nudist' thing seriously or not? Will Roger take it seriously? So many question marks.

My first thought was to go dressed as you would dress on the normal beach. Careful, without chances to get embarrassed, but no fun. If I'll stay clothed, he also will. Then I thought, why shouldn't I go wild? Get nude at the beach and hope that I won't get a boner. The problem is, Roger would also get nude and in that case there would be no chance of not getting hard. He'd freak out and my 'Maysturbator' fame would rise up due to him telling everyone a story about the weird Brian trying to rape him. But then again, there's also another scenario. We'd both get nude, we'd both get boners and then we'd make love on the golden sand during the sunset at the seaside. Doesn't it sound beautiful?

It's very, very unlikely that something like this will ever take a place, but you can always dream.

I looked at my backpack with sad eyes. What should I do then?

"Brian you better start getting ready, we are going out in ten minutes. I'm just gonna steal some sweet buns." Roger got out of the room. He already had all the things he needed: speaker, phone and vaper. He probably had his trunks on.

We decided to not stay for the supper that was currently taking place at the main hall. It's better to walk out at this moment, when there were many students outside. Honestly we had everything set. Deaky and Fred were paid off to cover up for us, which, by the way, I don't believer they'll do. Roger had extra money to pay everyone who'd see us coming back late in the night. Seaking out in pair was different than sneaking out with a whole group. When the fault is on the group that means that nobody gets punished, but two students, oh man...

A loud thump against the window made my heart stop it's beat for a moment. I stood in my place with eyes wide open wondering what could it be. Then the same happened again. I walked up to the window and looked down. Roger stood there with a plastic bag in his left hand. He used right hand to throw cones in the direction of the window. I opened said window and squinting a bit at the sunshine I waited for explanations.
"What are you waiting for? Come on!" he dangled the bag in his hand.
"Why-"
"I'm too lazy to go all the way up there to you." Roger cocked one eyebrow up.
"You could've phoned me." I propped my elbow on the rail and put my face in the palm of my hand.
"My phone is upstairs, dumbass!"
"Oh, right." I looked back at all the items collected on his bed. His phone was there.

I didn't want more cones to fly up to the window, so I quickly closed it, gave Roger thumbs up and walked away. I put on my backpack, grabbed the speaker, chucked the vaper into my shorts' pocket and when I reached my hand for his phone, a notification popped up. New message from „Mr. Claire 👽". The text wasn't visible and you needed to unlock the phone to read it. Everybody who's sane would try to unlock it.

So did I.

To my delight, the phone didn't have a password of any kind. Just swipe to unlock! Roger hasn't had any partner or has been single for a lot of time and it showed.

Mr. Claire 👽: Go get your man Mrs. Roger

I smiled. There's possibly something between me and-

Another message.

Mr. Claire 👽: You are online? Wow I thought you'd be kneeling in front of him by now xD

Okay, this time I didn't smile. I laughed. That was too good to be true. Phone without password? Some friend writing these things at this very moment? Something has to be off-