2. All Together Now

Sound of alarm filled my ears like a sudden scream.

5am. Here we go.

I reached to my phone to turn the alarm off and check notifs. Nothing besides some YouTube recommendations. Truly, I don't have friends.
I sat up on my bed, springs squeaking. Everything was so sunny and bright this morning. This is gonna be a great day. Hopefully.

I hopped out of the cosy bed and putting on some music from my playlist made my way to the wardrobe. Nena with 99 Luftballons started playing.
Perfect.
My parents weren't at home as their works start precisely at 5AM, so they left half an hour ago. Good for me.

Searching through my clothes I finally picked my today's outfit. Star Wars t-shirt, black jeans and my adidas shoes with holo motives. That will do. I threw them on and completed the look with my black sunglasess in style of Lennon. Stunning.

While brushing my teeth, I checked on my hair twice. Do I look good? Yeah, definitely. Will the others like this? Ugh, well.

I took all the needed things and stormed out of the house. Of course I closed the door and hid keys under the flower pot.

When I arrived at the school, everyone was already sitting in the bus. I came just right in time. I hopped in the bus, sound of screams, laughter and loud music hitting me immediately. Oh yeah, a school trip.

The only empty seat was next to exotic looking boy who was reading a book and not really paying attention to the boys that were throwing papers at him. I wasn't sure if sitting here will be good for me but I didn't have any choice. My suitcase was in the trunk and the only baggage I had with me at that moment was a backpack. Exotic boy didn't seem like the talking type, so I took out my phone and went to the chat with Lucas. Nothing. He really doesn't care about me anymore, does he? I slowly typed "Starting 3hrs trip. I love u." and sent it to him.

"Brian Harold May, born 19th July. Guitarist without a band and gay without his beloved." said the boy next to me not looking up from his book. "Old music is your life. Old films and books too. You are one of those 'born in wrong generation' kids. You watch gay porn twice a week or probably more." he ended his monologue by closing the book.
"Excuse me?" my eyes widened as I stared at the boy in shock. I managed to lock my phone and hid it in the backpack again.
"You are excused." he replied with a smirk.
"Wha... How?!" I whisper shouted. He looked straight at me and boy, wasn't his eyes beautiful? Those eyes suited him perceftly. I have to admit, he was quite handsome.
"Let's say I'm some kind of... stalker? Yeah, a stalker." he kept hipnotyzing me with his dark pools. I shook out of transe and inhaled deeply, facing back of the seat in front of me.
"I... I just... Can we spend this bus trip in silence?" I asked still turned away from him. He didn't respond. Instead he opened his book again and started reading. We haven't had any interactions for the rest of the drive.

☮☮☮

We arrived at 10am. Drive was meant to be three hours long, but that's how it is with all the stops and traffics. Exotic boy still wasn't even looking at me. That made me both sad and happy.

We took out our baggage and the bus rode away leaving us in the cloud of dirt.
There were a small wooden houses. I expected some big ass hotel, but who knows, maybe cabins will be a great experience.
After a minute of looking around we formed a group in front of the teacher. Mrs. Jones was holding a paper with list of which students are going to which cottage.

"Okay, first house. Cami Terrazino, Amy Pattinson, Simone Lee and Natalie Hargrove. " she said. The four girls made their ways to the first cottage. One of them took the key out of the door and went inside, three others followed.
"Second cottage will be taken by James Robinson, James Smith, Cole March and Robert Miller." teacher smiled. Two of the boys cheered in unison. I guess we have a pair of friends here.
"Roger Taylor, Fa... Far..." she squinted her eyes and said the name a few times in a whisper. "Farokh Bulsara, Brian May and John Deacon go to..."
"Okay, don't call me that!" some boy shouted. I looked back and saw that he was wearing dark sunglasses and black leather coat in style of Ramones. I haven't seen him today.
"Calmer Mr. Deacon!" Mrs. Jones shouted at him and looked at her sheet of paper. "The four of you are going to the third cottage."