10. Super Cream...?

I woke up to the sound of music, laying rigid on my back. My hands were glued to my sides. Roger was laying next to me, watching TikToks.
"Good morning." he flickered his eyes at me. "Slept well?"
"Um..." I cleared my throat. Something wasn't right. I didn't have morning erection nor my pants were sticky. It's impossible to wake up all soft. "Did I sleep in that position whole night?"
"Actually, no. I woke up with my feet on your face." he turned to his side and threw his phone behind him. "You were hugging my legs."
"Oh God." I covered my face with my hands.
"Don't worry. My feet weren't cold for once." Roger laughed and shifted a bit closer to me. I could see make-up base from last night on his face. Oh man is he stubborn. "And you had a privilege to see my legs." he winked.
"And when will I have a privilege to see your face?"

At that he kept silent and let his glance drop down. I almost felt bad for making him sad, but that pout on his face didn't break me. I moved myself a bit closer to Roger. I didn't realise how close I actually was, so when he lifted his chin, his head bumped my nose and we both grunted. Rubbing my nasal bone a hissed out a short apologize, then he apologized with a smile. Morning breathes were horrible and I had a feeling I'm gonna puke if I smell any more of it but I wanted and had to know.

"Tell me why, please." I didn't care if it came out too desperate. For the past few days I keep thinking about him covering his face with a make-up base. "Look, if it's because of acne, I totally understand, but on the other hand, everybody has or had acne and you don't have to-"
"It's..." his voice twitched. "It's not that." Roger took a deep breath and looked down again. This time a moved back a bit, to avoid him hitting me again.

When he faced me, there was no sign of the previous emotions. He wore a lovely smile instead.
"Talking about acne, I see you don't have much of it, but you have kinda dry skin. I have a very good moisturize cream, if you want."
"I didn't know my skin is so bad." I frowned.  I decided to let go the make-up topic. For now.
"Well, it's definitely dry. Give me your hand." he asked me to give him my hand but in reality, he tugged my arm forward and started stroking the top of my hand. It felt nice, but the feeling didn't go to my crotch. This time my heart busted with happiness.
"Ooh my God, do you even use some creams?" he intertwined our fingers and dropped my hand immediately. I shook my head as a no. "Give me your leg."
"What?" I smirked curiously.
"I want to touch your shins."
"What?!" this time I laughed even more intrigued. Roger barely contained his laughter when it got to him how ridiculous the situation was.
"Gimme your fucking leg!" he dived under the covers and gripped my ankle.
"I can't believe a leg fetishist is attacking me." wiggling and kicking around I tried to get Roger off of my shins. I felt my knee collide with something hard, the same second blondie shot up.
"First of all, I have only hands fetish! Second, you kneed my collarbone, you are gonna pay for that. Third, your skin is so fucking dry everywhere. Have you ever used any cream?" his finger was hitting my chest with every word from the last sentence.
"Should I?" I cocked one eyebrow up.
"Oh. My. God." Roger rolled his eyes and slide his hand across his face.
"To my defence, your hands are rough! And I have sensitive legs, now they are bruised."
"They are not." he rubbed my shin with his foot. "Rough hands are one of the beautiful aspects of my profession. And by your fingertips I assume you also have some profession."
"I do. Anyway, you said something about the super cream?"

Roger raised his eyebrows, scoffing. He got out of bed and started wandering around. First he checked in his suitcase but it apparently wasn't there so he started looking in all the bags he had, sending me a glance every now and then.
"Shit, I swear I saw it here yesterda... alright I have it." he turned around and tossed me a tube of cream. I sat up, unscrewed the cap and squirted some white cream on my finger. I reached to put it on my cheek, but Roger's audible inhale stopped me. Instead I went to put it on my forehead, this time he gasped.