Recollection

Hey people I've been away for a bit but I'm still here nonetheless I have a new book in the works but won't be publishing it till I write a few of its first chapters. More on that in the author's note.

Luigi rubbed the back of his neck as he slowly walked to the kitchen not wanting to over exert himself. Upon nearing the entrance he heard Peach laughing.

Upon entering he wandered down to the dining area where the three were. Luigi peeked in to see the princesses and bowser however bowser was on the brink of tears as Peach rubbed his back.

"Huh? Uh, why does Bowser look so sad? Luigi thought to himself what could ever make him cry.
Maybe he stubbed his toe?"

"My cake! Bowser cried out, my delicious cake why?! I was looking forward to eating it, it even had whipped cre-e-eam.

Peach then headed toward to door way sending Luigi frantically jumping behind a curtain. He didn't wanna reveal himself just yet, he wanted to see if Bowser would really cry over cake. He suspected something else but he didn't wanna jump to conclusions just yet.

"Er... Can I call you Rosie?" Bowser asked hesitantly not wanting to cross any lines. He didn't like princess but he knew he couldn't launch an assault in his condition nor wanted to upset Peach.

Just the thought of Peach angry at him was enough to keep him in check, If it were any other day and he were in better health he'd make an attempt.

She looked at him with suspicion and curiosity but nodded a bit. The thoughts running running her head were trying to depict what Bowser was doing.

"Well I've been thinking recently and well I think it'd be best if I got outta here. I've been a bother since I crashed here and I know you're not happy with me here.
So I'll be going back with Peach when she goes back, I won't be making any attempts even I know I wouldn't be able to. So thanks for ya know...."

Rosalina sighed as she knew she hasn't been the kindest to Bowser she wasn't the type of person to hold a grudge but an attack on both her children her home aswell as the cosmos was something she had trouble letting go of. She didn't wish death upon him but she couldn't say his stay was pleasant. She looked at him as he was looking at his feet. She then noticed out of the corner of her eye Luigi's L on his cap and smiled a bit.She whispered to herself.
Always looking out for me, how sweet. She couldn't help but giggle which caught Bowser's attention.

She then decided there was no point in holding a grudge despite his heinous actions.

Bowser it's fine. While it's gonna take more time to forgive you entirely I'd like to try and be friends if possible. Though I won't tolerate any harm you cause my children my home or myself. Do not betray my trust in you Bowser.

"Er.... For what it's worth I'm sorry for what I did to you. Though it probably doesn't change anything." For once in his villainous life Bowser felt guilt. He then got up and began leaving the room.

I'll be in my room if you or Peach need me. Leaving he noticed Luigi standing around the corner and immediately grew angry.
How much did you hear? He gritted his teeth and almost punched Luigi but his body quickly reminded him he couldn't fight without causing more injury to himself.

Luigi looked terrified at Bowser stiffening up and could barely speak. H-H-Hear what? I just came here.

Bowser sighed and walked past the plumber continuing back to the fountain.

Luigi fell to the floor breathing heavily asking himself how is he alive. He felt a hand touch his shoulder causing him to panic and scuttle away before looking at the space princess.

She giggled once more before motioning for him to come join her at the table. He took a second to catch his breath before getting up and dusting himself off. He looked up at Peach caring a tea set and laughed nervously.

Once the three sat down Peach began.

"Sorry it took so long, making tea out of starbits was difficult.
I had a little help thankfully otherwise I don't think I'd be done right now it's strange how this is actually made."

Starbits have alot of special properties Peach depending on what you do they can be used for medicine, food, materials and many other things. But I understand why you found it so confusing melting the starbits is only one of the few ways to prepare it. But tea is one of the more simple things.

Anyways Rosie what do you both plan to do now? She questioned.

The space princess looked confused at the word "both". She stirred her tea before replying.
I'm not sure what you mean by both of you. But I don't plan to return to Earth not any time soon at least, I have no reason to. She shrugged.

Peach then held up two fingers pointing at them." You both, you seem rather close so I was wondering if... ya know if you had plans. "

Luigi nearly choked on his tea upon hearing her question. He knew what she meant but he wanted to confirm his worries before panicking.

"Uh Peach what do you mean by anything going on? Me and Rosie are already good friends."

Peach giggled to herself trying to hide it but couldn't fool neither of them. Instead they looked at her both still flustered and embarrassed. "Never mind it's a stupid question." Peach retracted.

"But Luigi what do you plan to do? With your latest adventure I wanted to ask what's next for you, you don't plan on coming back to the kingdom at least for a while I assume."

Luigi snapped out of his embarrassment and didn't know how to respond. After saving Rosalina he really didn't have anymore plans. He scratched his head in uncertainty not sure himself.

"Well after a week I should make a full recovery so I'm not sure to be completely honest. I might just return to my mansion, Bowser won't be attacking for a while and I have no reason to see Mario with both of us not happy to see one another."

Peach understood and nodded. "Understandable but if it's not to much trouble stop by every now and then or maybe I'll come and visit. Actually I plan on hosting a ball to lighten the mood. Tensions have been rather high and I feel the kingdom could use a chance to brighten up."

Luigi looked on with a sad look. However his concious couldn't deny her invitation.
"Okay Peach, if you really want me to come I will. But for the time being I'm gonna remain here."

Peach nodded smiled at him and then began to get up and leave. Rosalina had also risen from her seat to see her friend off. Leaving Luigi to his own thoughts.

I'm not sure if anyone that began reading is even still bothering with this story but. I'll explain everything soon. And with that I'm checking out. This chapter was written in advance but was never finished. So thank you for reading. Adios