On the run

Hello I'm coming right back at ya and slapping Wattpad in the face with this chapter I made sure to write more than the normal amount I write per chapter so it actually feels like a Chapter and that's a bonus for going a day without updating better content YAY! so I hope your ready to cringe cause I still feel like my writing skills are terrible..... heh heh....well I won't keep you any longer so ON WITH IT!

Luigi was escorted back to the throne already picturing himself face palming repeatedly, he already had a feeling this wasn't gonna end well.

Little green man since I'm not convinced that your trustworthy I'm going to give you and another individual a chance to prove your atleast somewhat reliable.
...and a representable king...

Waluigi walked in messing with his mustache only to laugh at who he had to work with.

Him? HAHAHA...you can't be serious this guy is a joke ive even thought about changing my name cause he's such a failure.
I can't rival a failure, that's bad for my image it only makes me as bad as him.

"Luigi glared at him with some static sparking off his gloves"

I'm not exactly thrilled to see you either but I don't have a choice.
Luigi muttered.

That's enough out of both of you now I want you both to pick up some flowers IVORY flowers for a ceremony for next week. Decorations so it's Presentable and that means above your standards and expectations. Instruments for a group that's coming to play I need 10 violins, 2 pianos, a clarinet, a cello and a french horn. Here's the money now if anything is missing or if either of you try and cheat me you'll be the most wanted man in the world. I promise you both that.

The king left the room and headed toward the stairs leaving the two to figure out what to do.

Well I don't care bout any of this shit so you do it. "Waluigi threw the money bag at Luigi"

Of course... typical Waluigi. I'll just do this by myself shouldn't be too hard right?

"He left the castle and his supposed partner behind to head into town.

Decorations beyond my expectations? I have pretty good taste I think... But I don't wanna be dead before I can even get back to the nurse to make the medicine. Maybe I should call Peach for this.

As he went into the store he dialed peach's number and went to the back as he waited for her to pick up.

Hello?

Peach sorry if I'm interrupting something but I need some advice.

Is it about Mario cause I swear you both are out of control.

No I'm over in Sarasaland The king wants me to get some decorations for a ceremony. I don't know what his taste are so I was hoping you could help me.

He likes anything that looks businessy if that makes any sense. But if it's for a ceremony anything red purple and blue. Only one of those colors and whatever ties in well with it.

Okay thanks Peach.

Don't thank me yet you still have my best friend in between life and death.

Don't worry Peach I'm dependable right?

.......

She doesn't have much faith in me either. sigh. Just can't win one...
I better hurry up I can't be bothered tomorrow by this.

Luigi bought some purple banners with some golden-yellow cloth for where there ceremony would be held and he managed to find Ivory flowers in the mix leaving the instruments.