2

Rainbows POV

Warning abuse by teacher ahead you have been warned.

As class started our teacher for social studies is my aunt so every day after class she punches me.

"After class" She said I nodded and got tense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class the girls asked me if I wanted them to wait in the hallway. I nodded fear in my eyes. Then they went to the sides so she couldn't see them. She closed the door and started to punch me. I look over at the door and saw my friends in shock. My aunt threw Me too the ground and kicked my stomach hard. When she was satisfied she just walked out leaving me too be late for class.

I layed holding my stomach as the girls came in.  I had more bruises and my body ached. Fluttershy was first to kneel down and see how I was. "Rainbow dash! Are you ok!" She said rubbing my shoulder.

I shooked my head. I felt tears running down my face the others came over.

Twilight then said to rarity and pinkie, "go get nurse.Red heart!"

They did as told.

I was crying I felt sick and was in lots of pain.

The nurse came in and saw me on the ground.

Fluttershy and twilight helped me to the wheel chair thing. 

(Don't judge cause ima just going off of what I know, my one friend hit there stomach and two other kids had to help them to a wheelchair that the nurse brought out)

I was brought to the nurse. Me and my friends were excused from class for a bit. I layed down on one of the mattress... Bed... Things

I groaned in pain, fluttershy was rubbing my hand keeping me a bit calmer. My stomach wasn't the only thing that was hurting now, my back was hurting since that's where they whipped me and I felt liquid there I'm guessing it was blood.

I was rocking back and fourth a bit. After a few minutes she gave me pain relief medicine that only helped a bit.

We were sent to the vice-principal luna's office to tell her what happened.