4

Rainbows POV

We went outside and I slouched down on the side of the school. I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed.

I felt a warm hand come on me. I flinched then looked up. The girls were around me. I wiped a tear off myself.

"We know you feel uncomfortable answering questions but can we ask you a few" Twilight asked.

I nodded.

"Why does it happen" Twilight asked

"She's my aunt," I replied

They looked shocked.

"Why" AJ asked

"She hates me for no reason" I said.

Fluttershy touched my arm, I winced in pain. She immediately pulled away.

"Sorry" I said. Pulling arm closer to myself

"Your ok darling" Rarity said.

"Can I see" Twilight asked.

I nodded and let her pull up my Jacket sleeve. It was where my dad but me last night that wasn't heald yet.

It was bleeding like my back but I wasn't going to tell them that. Twilight then pulled a mini first aid kit out of her backpack. "We aren't going to the nurse since I have the stuff to fix you up, plus she's just gonna give you one bandage" She said, "ok so this might sting ok"

I nodded.

She put a antibiotic on the cut. I whinced in pain again. Then she wrapped a bandage around my arm.

I than mouthed, "thank you"

"Your welcome" Twilight said putting the kit away.

We got back up and went back inside straight to our next class. We missed special or cycle class. I had steam but I don't really like it. We then went to ELA, with Mr.Tower one of the nicest teachers I have ever met. I was honestly scared of him at first then I got use too him.

We started to read the play version of "The Diary of Anne Frank" I it's pretty good Actually. That class with Mr. Tower and Mrs. Anderson actually made my day. Not because of what they taught. Because of there personalitys. We then went to our other classes before we had to go home. Or my H-E-L-L.