3

Rainbows POV

As we walked to principle luna's office I saw my aunt. She was heading to principle celestia's office. She glared at me, as I hid behind AJ.

AJ noticed, "what's wrong sugar cube" She asked putting a hand on my back and rubbing softly.

I shrugged.

"Rainbow we can see fear in your eyes, what's going on" Twilight asked in a gentle voice.

We stopped walking.

"I-i-i'ma-a" I stuttered.

"It's ok darling slow down" Rarity said in a gentle voice too, "take a deep breath"

I took a deep breath

"Now tell us what is wrong" Twilight said.

"I'm sca-sca-a-scared" I said

"OF WHAT" I heard pinkie scream.

I covered my ears

"Oh sorry dashie" Pinkie said in a normal tone.

I nodded.

"What are you scared of sugarcube?" AJ asked.

"Ma-ma-my... Aunt" I shuttered and shake, as she looks at me right before principle Celestia closes the shades.

They decided that the best thing to do was to talk with vice-principal Luna.

We start walking again and I was in the back since I don't know where luna's office is. I wiped a tear off my face. I hugged myself. I felt useless and I know I don't belong any where.

We finally reached her office and we all sat at her round table as she closed  the blinds and said, "so Mrs.Days abused rainbow"

I stayed silent.

"Ya she did vice-principal luna" AJ said rubbing me gently on the back. She knew I was nervous.

"What did she do" She asked

I stayed silent

"Rainbow no one but you can't tell us what she did"

"Um..." I was stressed ok! "She kicked... punched... Threw...and... Um... Mental"

They looked at me when I said mental.

"She keeps calling me names" I say in a whisper

"How long has this been happening?"

"Since I came" I said, head lowered, tears starting to form.

I know what she's going to say, go home and we'll take care of it.

Vice-principal luna then saw me. "Why don't you girls go get some fresh air"

"Thank you vice-principal luna" Rarity said.

We got up and went outside.