Chapter 8: Assaulting Liones

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Days Later*

Arthur's POV*(Age: 17)

Merlin and I were on our way to Liones to help the King who we were told was very ill.

On our way there, Merlin created an entire illusion Camelot army.

I basked in its greatness and said, "That's amazing Merlin.".

She said, "Thank you, Arthur." as we headed for Liones.

An Hour Later Elsewhere*

A wizard or something took Elizabeth away and I angrily shouted, "Damn it!!".

I grabbed my blade and ran outside.

We had Diane throw me, Ban, and Gowther at the Kingdom of Liones so that I could get my blade and Elizabeth back.

Ban said something but neither I or Gowther could hear him.

We landed and started fighting our way to the inside of the kingdom but I felt a magical disturbance on the other side of the castle.

On The Otherside Of Liones At The South Gate*

Arthur's POV*

When we made it to the south gate of Liones we heard someone shout, "The gates are opening!!".

3 Holy Knights approached me.

Their leader said, "I am one of the Captains of the Holy Knights of the Kingdom of Liones, Hendrickson. I understand that you are the ruler of the kingdom to the south. But don't you agree that it is poor manners to visit us without so much as sending a messenger beforehand?".

I said, "I apologize for my impoliteness. I have business to attend nearby so I made a quick decision to stop by.".

Hendrickson said, "While toting around this army...?".

I replied by saying, "I was afraid I wouldn't be granted an audience otherwise.".

Hendrickson confusedly asked, "...What?".

Merlin lifted a hand out of her cloak and snapped her fingers making the entire Illusion Army disappear.

One of the holy knights worriedly said, "His soldiers...!! Th...they just disappeared?!".

Hendrickson said, "You really had us there.".

I said, "I am the King of Camelot, Arthur Pendragon. Long ago, I was indebted to the king of Liones. I have come now to give my thanks. Please grant me an audience with him.".

Hendrickson said, "Unfortunately, the king is currently down with a sudden illness and confined to his bed. I will have to ask you to come back another time.".

I said, "I can not go home now... This person to my left will be able to heal the king's ailment. Please let us see him!".

Hendrickson closed his eyes and said, "That's very kind of you, but the king's personal wizard is already at his side and performing every manner of healing ritual for him. So. Please. Leave.".

I said, "I see." as I pulled off my helmet.

I held my helmet at my side and said, "I decline!".

One of the Holy Knights shouted, "You...!".

Hendrickson stopped the Holy Knight and asked, "What did you say?".

I said, "Sir Hendrickson, I can tell that you have reasons for not wanting to let an outsider like me in. We'll help you resolve that problem!".