Chapter 13: The Heroes Set Out

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Day Later*

Morgana's POV*

We were at the top of the Old Fortress.

I was looking out into the distance.

I asked, "Hey, Merlin why have us meet here of all places?".

Merlin said, "This morning... the king saw the omen once more. In broad daylight, the moon shines, when the low hanging mists drift into the royal capital... at the peak of the castle where our destiny was set into motion by treason against the kingdom, another moon shall appear, like haze of heat, The Seven Deadly Sins will once again be united.".

I looked up to see a portal.

I said, "I feel like I've seen this somewhere before.".

Diane and King came through the portal and landed on top of me.

King said, "Hey everyone! It's been a long time!".

Merlin said, "Glad to see you two in good health.".

Ban asked, "Where the heck did you all pop out of?".

Escanor in his regular form thanks to Merlin said, "Diane! King!! You're alright!!".

Diane got teary eyed and said, "I'm so happy... getting to see all of you again!! It really makes me wish... that The Captain were still alive...".

King said, "Yeah, I feel the exact same way...".

I muffled out "I am alive... though your ass nearly crushed me flat Diane...".

Diane and King were frightened by me being alive and both frighteningly asked, "What?!!".

Bartra walked through a door saying "I've long been waiting for this moment... at last it seems you've all united... The Seven...".

Diane and King interrupted Bartra by both shouting "GHOST CAPTAIN!!".

Ban said, "They don't make ghosts that short and goofy.".

Escanor said, "It's just as Ban says, this is the real deal-flesh-and-blood captain through and through!!".

I dusted myself off and said, "To make a long story short, a bunch of stuff happened and I came back to life.".

Diane said, "You're really alive~!!!".

King said, "That's way too short!!"

King apologetically said, "I got carried away with myself and misunderstanding so much about you... and I said all those horrible things... I... I'm sorry.".

Me and Ban noticed King's new little wings.

I flicked his wing and asked, "King... what's with these wings?".

Ban said, "Their tiny.".

I coyly said, "Congratulations King, you're a grown up now."

Ban coyly said, "Even though their child sized.".

King was about to get mad but Diane calmed King down and afterwards explained that she got her memory back from the real Gowther.

Me, Merlin, and Gowther were all surprised at that fact.

Merlin asked, "Your memory? Is that true?".

Gowther doubted her memories being returned.

Diane informed him that memories that are engraved on the heart are more important than any other.