My Mom Made Me

10/22/13
Hello.. My name is Summer. My mom told me I should write a book and I said "sure". So here I am.. Writing a journal. What do I do now? I asked my mom and she said "think about it". So I guess I tell you my day? Well I woke up.. Like a normal 13 year old.. Took a shower.. Got dressed and watched tv. I know.. The whole school thing.

I've been home schooled ever since I was 7. It's a lot less drama than before.. In first grade, there was chaos, so I actually like home schooling. After that my mom came home and told me we had to go. I asked curiously "where"? And she didn't answer me
*in the car*

"So.... Where are we going"? I asked.
"Summer, listen you don't have to know everywhere we go.. Just.. Call this a surprise..." Once I got to Walmart I knew exactly what was going on.. I was getting a journal, she told me to pick a journal and there was one with tye die blue and green. So I got that one, they're my two most favorite colors.

From then on it was REALLY quiet I don't like quiet I'll tell you that much, so I HAD to break the silence. "So... how was your day?" I was breathing so hard hoping she didn't hear me. "It was fine. Do you like your journal?" I knew she was going to ask me that and inside I don't really want anything like this (the journal) but I couldn't say that out loud. " it's awesome thank you so much for the surprise mom". I was trying not to act sarcastic but I think she already caught on. "That's great I'm glad...." the silence again... I can't take it but thank god were home.

Author's Note-
Hello.. I hope you like my story so far. Sorry if it's too short.. I'll try to make it longer if you'd like. Don't be scared to tell me!!! You guys help... A lot!!!!!!