Go Ice Skating

1/1

I woke up in 'my room' and I heard pots and pans from downstairs, must be mom. My bleary eyes checked the cable box, 9:03.

Wow, I woke up early this time. I got up, and walked into the bathroom. Ahhhh the smell of Apple cider, wonder how that got there? (Sarcastic moment)

I got undressed, and into the shower.
*5 minutes later*

I took a towel from the top of the sink, and wrapped myself with it. Pretty towel actually, purple and blue tye die. Man, we must be really getting our money's worth out here.

I opened the drawers and picked out gray sweatpants, a baggy gray shirt that has a black heart in the center, and my Adidas sandals.

I figured we weren't going anywhere, so why dress to impress right? I walked downstairs, and saw Mr. Pines cooking on the stove.

Wow, I seriously thought he was mom. "Hey Summer, I'm making some breakfast for us." I nodded, he answered my question... But I got another one.

"Thanks, where's mom?" He seemed annoyed at the question, I guess because I asked him before. "She's still sleeping, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." I gave a little smile, and he gave one back. Man, he's actually turning into a pretty cool guy.. Mom must've rubbed some cool on him. Yeah, mom's pretty cool.. Sometimes.
*30 minutes later*

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Mom was looking at both Mr. Pines and I on the couch. I was working on some homework, while Mr. Pines was on his phone.

"Guys?? Hello?? Summer, I can't believe I'm saying this but, stop doing homework!! And Louis, please get off you're phone." My eyes flickered off the math problem to mom. The same with Mr. Pines and his phone.

"Ok.. Mom.. Calm down, how about we go ice skating or something?" It's just an idea that popped out of my head.. But mom shrieked at the thought, I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing? "That's great!! Ok let's all get changed!!!"

Mom was the first one to run up the stairs, she's very energetic today.. I was second, and then Mr. Pines came up.

I walked into my room and left my door slightly open, but closed enough for me to have privacy. Ok, I gotta find something good to wear to makeup for yesterday.

I opened the drawer and found some black jeggings that looked pretty good, so I put them on. I figured nothing's wrong with my shirt, so I kept it on. I looked through my suitcase.. And found.. Ah yes, my beautiful gray vans.

My pride, my joy, well.. You get the idea. My vans are basically my skittles. And you already know how much I love my skittles. If I haven't put that out there already, I love skittles.

Ok, moving on. I got my white hat from the closet and tried to wear it as a beanie.. It doesn't look bad. Every time I see a girl with a beanie, her hair is always down, so that's how I'll wear it.

I walked out the room feeling so stylish I have no idea why.. I should wear more outfits like these to school. Yeah, that would get me more friends. I walked down the stairs to see mom and Mr. Pines waiting for me.

"Oh Summer you look pretty!! But, my baby is not getting sick from a cold, put on a jacket please." Outfit ruined.. Well, maybe I could bribe mom to let me have my jacket off while I skate..

I walked back upstairs to 'my room' and got my jacket from the closet. After getting myself a banana from the fridge, (Mr. Pines' breakfast was horrible by the way.. If you were asking) we all walked outside the house to the car.
*about 20 minutes later*