36

*hate*

"Sierra you could've hurt yourself so badly." Jonah tuts, hanging up the phone as i get into the car. I told him i needed the bathroom, which i did, and he was taking forever to find a parking space so i just left the car.

"Sorry, I just... I really needed to pee." I get in the passenger seat, sighing from finally relieving my bladder.

"Don't do its again, you almost gave me a heart attack." He rubs his lips together, "Corbyn didn't want me to tell you but i feel you need to know." He looks at me, starting the engine. What?

"What?" I shoot my head up. "Is Corbyn hurt?"

"No, No..." He shakes his head. "He called me and told me to check twitter, and... Well." He's stuttering.

"Spit it out." I groan. I hate when people stutter when they want to tell me something, like jist spit it out.

"Well fans think that you're cheating on Corbyn with me, You're just getting a lot of hate right now-" He starts "Sierra Corbyn doesn't believe it."

I ignore him and turn my phone on. Oh well, he really wasn't kidding.

#sierracliffordisoverparty was literally #1 in the world. Usually it's just the USA but nope. The WORLD.

I was getting death threats. People were putting a pig over my face in pictures with Corbyn. Body shaming me. Bullying my brother.

People can be hella ruthless wow.

"Sierra let not just, Lets throw this away." Jonah snatches the phone off me. I stare at the ground. "Can you drive me home?" I hate being in the limelight. i can't do anything freely. I hate feeling trapped and that's how i feel.

"Corbyn said he's gonna make an announcement, Sierra it's okay... Theyre just fans." He's trying to make me feel better, i appreciate that.

But over a million people hating on me for just existing isn't the best thing ever. It hurts me. It hurts me so much and sometimes i just don't know how to cope.

"Why aren't they hating you?" I snigger a little, trying not cry. Jonah should deserve as much hate as i do. I wouldn't wish it upon him but i hate how i'm always pin pointed. He has a girlfriend too.

He hands me my phone back, "Because i'm not the girl that's dating every girls crush... Don't listen to them." He starts driving. I look down, reading through the comments.

Corbyn deserves so much better then a slut like her, we all knew the truth would be released soon that she was just in it for the money.

The fact she did it while he was on tour just proved how much of a bitch she is

she can literally die

what's he difference between a cow and Sierra? nothing.

if i ever seen this hoe in person i'm gonna kill her

Corbyn deserves so much better

They're right in saying Corbyn deserves better. I can't take this anymore.