Chapter Seventeen

I lay sprawled in the middle of my bed completely naked, watching as Jensen slowly crawled towards me. His eyes never leaving mine. My body pulsed with the beat of my heart as he ran his hand up my leg as if he were memorizing every curve. He bent his head low planting butterfly kisses along the inside of my thigh.

    He trailed further up my body leaving seared flesh in his wake. He had me on edge just from his touch. My fingers itched to reach out and touch him, but I was afraid any movement would break whatever spell he had me under. I was mesmerized by his every movement.

    He climbed over me, settling himself between my legs, spreading my thighs wide. He leaned his head down never breaking eye contact as his tongue snaked out and caressed my bottom lip. His hand trailed down my belly reaching lower until he found his target. He pressed his thumb against my clit causing me to arch against the pressure and moan into his mouth.

    "Oh, luv," he chuckled. "You want me, don't you?"

    "Yes!" I panted, arching against him again.

    He bent his head lower capturing my nipple between his teeth. He drew it into his mouth and sucked hard.

Without thought, I grabbed a handful of his long hair and pressed him into me. The pressure on my clit was gone as he reached lower, running a finger through my wet folds. He teased me with his touch and I squirmed under him.

Just when I thought I would topple off the edge he pulled back.

    "Jensen, please!" I was begging, but I didn't care.

I needed him.

    "You're so wet for me, Freya. I bet you taste like heaven," he said, his tongue snaking out to run along his bottom lip.

    He slid down my body until he was nestled in between my legs. He pressed my legs wider and bent down to place a light kiss at my core. I lost all train of thought when he ran his tongue over my clit.

    "Jensen!" I screamed as he began circling my clit.

I pressed his head into me as I spiraled out of control and when his fingers joined the party I completely lost it.

    I woke with a start as my stomach clenched and I had to press my face into my pillow to muffle the moan.

    "Oh my God," I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face and sitting up.

    That had been the most intense dream I had ever had and yet my body was still wound up. I needed... no...I wanted more. I hadn't been in the mood since Josh dumped me and now it was apparent that my libido was making a come back.

Of course, it was because of Jensen.

I glanced guiltily at the door knowing that even if he could hear me he wouldn't know I was thinking about him. I leaned over to my nightstand pulling out my little pink vibrator.

It was purely for clit stimulation and would get the job done. I took one last look at the door and lay back down.

I clicked the vibrator on and reached low. I rocked my hips in a circular motion moving against the vibrator feeling the build coming. I was already so worked up over my dream it didn't take much to get me off.

I sat up and stretched, then let out a huff.

The orgasm had been nice, but I still wanted more. Mostly I wanted the intimacy that being with someone brought. Maybe I should just get over myself and let Alex take me to bed. Maybe that would take the edge off. Something had to or I might do something like attack my sexy as sin roommate.