Chapter Two: To Grieve...

Two years could feel like a million years, as they felt the multiverse fall apart around them.

Blue could admit life had not been kind.

And as soon as Errors fate had come out, eh had known it would go down the crapper very quickly.

Genocide routes became very common, as the Charas, Betty's and Frisks Error had looked after had not taken there sole protectors state well.

Even his Au was not spared, and due to the fact they knew he was Error's few friends Frisk did slightly less genocide routes.

Poor Chara was in tears when they could run happier routes.

Since that day he hadn't visited the Star Sanses base, unhappy on the others reactions.

It was annoying, they continued to cry Error must have brainwashed him.

Those poor deluded souls.

Could they not feel it.

He could.

Since his kidnapping all those years ago, he could feel aspects of the multiverse he couldn't before. This was due to the slight error to his codes from being there so long, after that Error made sure he never stayed long enough to damage his codes.

The crowding.

The Au's growing, Ink keeping creating...

But no Error to correct the issues, or if too dire to destroy them.

He winced as an echo of a AU collapsing met his senses.

So many had fallen in the last few months, and no one seemed to have a clue.

Except the bad Sans and himself, and well Life... but she rarely left her AU.

Sooner or later one an AU would hit another, and they'd collapse like dynamos.

Wait...

What was that...

An Au had just vanished...

It hadn't felt corrupted or collapsed.

Blue laughed, laughed like he hadn't in two years.

A new Destroyer had appeared.

Maybe they could even save poor Error.