3

Dear Chronicle,
                       I'll like to tell you about my role model, someone i look up to,my twin brother, Jesse Ray Hall. Jesse and I were born in June. Jesse took our mum's green eyes which went with his messy black hair. He had a perfect physique that got all the girls drooling over him. He's what the girls who aren't related to him call a god.

And I on the other hand took my dad's grey eyes and raven hair that passed my shoulder and reached my mid bone. Unlike Jesse I didn't have any guy drooling over me, I'm what they call the ugly duckling, the rejected pet hiding in box waiting for someone to pick and  show love.

I  thought high school would be a blast, I imagined Jesse and I having a lot of friends around us, walking in the school and everyone watching us, wanting to be us and the most important one, I thought Jesse and I would be the best pals and twins and there for each other forever.

I remember before dad die on his sick bed, he made Jesse promise him something..that he will protect me and always be there for me. But Jesse never fulfilled that promise to date but its not his fault, I guess some promises are meant to be broken.  I still look up to him cause apart from mum, he's the only one I have left.

I sometimes wonder why the people we love so much are the ones who hurt us the most....its sad but that's life...

....Will  Jesse ever love me as his twin, his family?
Will he ever fulfill his promise he made to dad or leave it?
Will he stop the people bullying me from what do best? 

Will he ever say a simple, "SORRY?"

Love,
RAE.