10

Dear Chronicle,
              I forgive a lot, but I never forget what is said and done.

Today school wasn't  usually the same torture and bullying. Jesse and he's friends tripped me, made my books fall. For the first time I tried to stand up for myself, it was hell. I just got shoved into my locker and beaten up. Jesse's usually quiet, never tells them to stop. My silly side had to ask Jesse why he does what he does. What I ever did to him. My heart got scattered when he answered, he told me to stop being a brat. Stop doing things to attract attention. He told me I've caused enough damage and pain. He told me that I'm worthless , a piece of shit. I'm meant to be in the shadows where no one see you.

I cried till I couldn't anymore. I could take the words honestly, but the pain comes from the fact that Jesse said all this with no regret, without thinking about how I'd feel or if I could handle the pain. I wonder whether he enjoys inflicting pain and fear in me. If he enjoys being superior than me. I just wish he could should me a little love when he's acting all inhuman with me.

But why do I keep tolerating all this? Why do I keep allowing him to inflict pain on me?...why?...maybe i cling to things that makes me bleed because I'd rather feel the pain in the familiar than pain in the unknown.

Love,
RAE