Author's Message (Please Read)

Hello everyone! How are you?

It's my birthday today and it is really a sad birthday when the world is fighting a pandemic. :( My only wish for my birthday is to bring back the happiness and safety of this world. I am really wishing for the fast recovery of the sick and for the protection of each and everyone of us, especially our love ones and all the frontliners who are continuously protecting and helping us from this virus. I'm still praying for the cure for this COVID19. :( This too shall pass.

Anyway, I would like to say thank you for everyone who are still reading and patiently waiting for the updates of my stories. Yours and your family's good health and safety is the best birthday gift for me. Please stay safe, wherever you are.

If anyone of you are feeling anxious or depressed because of all the happenings in this world, please take a break. It is very important to also take good care of our mental health. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to. Message me here or you can send me a direct message on my twitter account (@/lilmeowbangtan). I will always listen to you. Everyone, please be strong. Everything will be okay again. Love lots!

-mai