Dear New Life,

[A/N: This is heavy on narration since it is only the beginning. Hope you enjoy this! <3 ]

-----

[YOUR POV]

It's my last day at work. Tomorrow, I will start working in a broadcasting station and leave this publishing company.

It's a good thing that I will stop writing about scandals and issues about someone's life. I hate it but it's my job so I had to do it.

It's a toxic job. I'm glad it will be over now.

I will start a new life tomorrow. I will be a scriptwriter of some shows in KS Broadcasting Station also known as KSBS, one of the biggest broadcasting station here in South Korea. It's a new company and I think they're already doing a good job in the industry and became big in no time.

I am packing my things when my younger sister, Munhee called me on my phone.

Unniiiiieeee!!

Yah! Don't scream on my ear!

Sorry unnie. Are you going home already?

Not yet. Why?

Please buy me banana milk on your way home.

Yah, Mun Hee-yah. Can you just buy it on your own?

Nope. I have no money.

Appa gave you your allowance already!

It's for my school needs.

Fine. I will buy you banana milk.

Yey! Thanks, unnie!

Where's Min Ji unnie?

She's with her boyfriend.

Ohh... Okay... See you later...

Bye unnie. See you later.

I hung up the phone and I continue packing my things.

I have 2 sisters. Min Ji unnie is the eldest and Mun Hee, the annoying one is the youngest. We're the 3 princesses of our father.

Our mother died when we were young. Min Ji unnie takes place in the responsibilities when our mom died since our father is always at work to earn money.

I am happy and contented with my family. My unnie is my idol. She's so strong and smart. We really love Mun Hee even if she's annoying. She's our baby and forever will be our baby sister.

Our father is our one and only king. He really works hard for us. Despite of his sadness because of what happened to our mother, he remains to be strong and responsible for us.

The three of us have different personalities. Min Ji unnie is the smart one. She graduated college in one of the most prestigious school here in Seoul. She also graduated with honors. She is also very beautiful like our mom. Her boyfriend is Kim Namjoon. He's very smart. He is a lawyer. They really look great together.

Our maknae, Mun Hee is already in high school. She's the sporty one. She's very active in sports. She was born to be an athlete. She is also the strongest one. She can literally lift me even if I'm taller than her.

Me? I am the average one. I'm not that pretty and not that talented. The only thing that I can do is writing my emotions and thoughts. I am a writer. I really love writing. I remember when I was young; I always have a diary to write everything in there.

I am a very open person. My friends say that I am an open book. I'm very fond of my emotions. My best friend Soo Yun knows everything about me.

Well...

...not everything.

Beneath my cabinet, I have a small box that was given by my mom when I was young. Inside it are letters; handwritten letters that I wrote.

Those are letters to all the boys that I've loved before when I was young. There are 7 letters inside the box. It means those letters are for 7 boys.

Yes, for 7 boys.

I know. I'm dumb when I was young. Don't judge me.

I fell in love easily. Well, not all of them are love. Some of them are just infatuations. I was too young and so naive when it comes to my feelings.

It was in the past. I became clever. I don't fall in love easily now.

When I was young, whenever I felt something to a boy, I wrote a letter about how much I adore them. I even put it in an envelope and wrote their addresses but I didn't send the letters to them.

It's just my way of letting go of what I felt. Like what I said, I love writing. I write to express.

I write when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm angry or even when I'm bored.

Those letters will be my secret forever.

No one should know about that. I planned to burn all of it but those letters are part of my life now.

I guess I will just hide it forever.

-----

Welcome to my second story! I am very excited about this story. Please be ready because this is going to be fun! :D

-mai