Dear Lonely,

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. 100% sure."

"Okay. Go back to your room now. I just went here to say goodbye to you before my flight. I'm heading to the airport now."

"Take care, okay? And please tell my sister that I really miss her already."

"I will."

"Have a safe flight, Namjoon."

I hugged him for the last time.

I can't believe that he's going to step up with his life and follow his dreams and his love of his life.

"Okay. Take good care of yourself. I'll go now."

We waved good bye before he went inside the taxi.

I feel so lonely. It will be a hard time for me in adjusting myself. I will no longer see him every morning and every lunch time. I will no longer see his car parked outside his house.

I went back to my room. I was so tired because of the party. We went home right after the celebration because Namjoon have to leave early and also, I'm avoiding someone.

Everything went well and it's a good news Seokjn doesn't remember me at all. I don't expect him to remember me either. I mean, Seokjin is not the type of guy who remembers all the girls he met. He only remember one girl, and that's Sunny.

The bad news is, I'm gonna see him everyday in the company. He will be the newest member of the board. His father want him to experience working at the company first before taking the CEO position.

I just hope our paths will never cross again.

"Good morning!" Yoo Na greeted me when I entered our office.

"Hey."

"So, Namjoon left already?"

"Yes."

"Aww. Don't be sad. You can contact him. Give thanks to technology that they invented video call."

"But it's not the same."

"Cheer up!"

I admit, I feel lonely that my best friend left me. But I'm still trying to look at the bright side. He's gonna be with my sister. He'll be happy.

I didn't realize the time because our work schedule today is packed.

"Let's eat lunch!" Yoo Na pull me on my table.

"I don't feel like eating."

"Come on! Namjoon will not be happy if you're sulking like that."

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

We went to our usual spot in cafeteria and eat our lunch.

"Why is there a commotion over there?" Yoo Na pointed the right side of the cafeteria.

"I don't know. Maybe there's an actor or an actress. Or maybe idol?"

We looked at the direction where other people are talking about something.

"Oh no." I whispered.

"Why?" Yoo Na asked.

Seokjin is here at the cafeteria.

I panicked for a while but I remembered that he doesn't recognize me so, everything's good.