Dear Big News,

These past few weeks, the whole company is a bit calm than usual. Or it just me?

Except now. It's a Monday morning and everyone on the lobby is talking about something.

I've never seen Seokjin or Sunny in the company lately. Who cares where they are. I'm thankful that the surroundings are calm when they're not around.

I went straight to my table without any care about the commotion in the lobby was about. I don't want to stress myself anymore. I just have to focus on my work.

"Big news!" Yoo Na suddenly appears in front of me that made me startle. "Have you heard about it?"

"Nope. If it's not related to our work, I don't want to hear it." I said.

"Come on! You have to hear it!"

"Is it related?"

"Well... kinda." She smiled. "Anyway, Seokjin and Sunny broke up!"

I tilted my head.

"Yoo Na, is that related to our work?"

"Not really... but Seokjin is the next CEO sooooo it kinda relate." She explained. I rolled my eyes on her. "Oh come on! It's a big news! Everyone talks about that on the lobby." She said.

I was about to answer her but my phone suddenly vibrates.

It's Soo Yun so I answered it.

"Yo! Y/n-ah!"

"Hey. What's up?"

"Have you heard the news?" She asked.

"What? That Seokjin and Sunny broke up? Yeah. I heard about it. Why is everyone making it a big deal?!"

"Because it is a big deal!"

"How come?"

"Hello? Seokjin is going to be the CEO 3 months from now. It means Sunny will not be the first lady that she's dreaming of!" She said with enthusiasm. I can clearly see her happiness while speaking on the phone. "Oh and you know what?"

"What?"

"Sunny is the one who broke up with him and there's a rumor the she cheated!"

"What?! She cheated? What the?"

"I know! Now you know why this news is a big deal."

I honestly don't care about that news but I was just curious why Sunny did that given the fact the she really likes Seokjin from the start.

After my conversation with Soo Yun, I went back to my work. I don't know how long this issue will last. Everyone is talking about their breakup. There's a lot of stories that are circulating inside the company. Who knows what really happened to them. I don't want to be in their issue anymore.

Soo Yun texted me after work to meet her on the restaurant near our office.

I was texting Soo Yun when I entered the elevator. I am aware that there's someone inside but I didn't recognize who that was until I heard someone speak.

"Hey." I looked at the person beside me. "Y/n-ah..."

Of all people in this company, why do I have to be with Seokjin inside the elevator? Why?

I looked at him then looked away.

"Huh. You really hate me that much, eh?"

I didn't answer.

That was the longest elevator ride in my whole life. It was so quiet and awkward inside.

When I heard the 'ding' sound of the elevator, I am ready to walk fast just to leave this motherfcking elevator as fast as I can.

"Wait!"

I was frozen when I felt him pull my right arm.

"What?" I pulled my arm back.

"Can I talk to you?"

"No. I'm on a hurry."

"Just for a minute."

I rolled my eyes. "What is it?"

"Have you heard the news?" He asked.

Gaaahh! I heard that question all day! I can't clearly count how many people asked me that question!

"No. I haven't heard anything." I lied.

"Oh." He said.

"Are you done?"

"Uhm." He stopped. "Yeah. I'm just... you can go now."

I turn around and walked fast.

It is my first time talking with him for a few seconds since we met.

Well, we really didn't talk when we were young. There were just some time that he teased me and made fun of me when we were in high school. But that doesn't count as talking. I don't know if he's on his right mind right now.

I guess the reason why he asked me about the issue is because he's too embarrassed about that.

Damn. I should have said that I heard about it and made fun of him.

But I don't want to meddle on their issue anymore.

I don't care about them.

I just want to focus on my life and on the ones I love.