Dear My Little Sister,

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm. It's a little bit earlier than usual because I have an early meeting with the head writer.

When I went downstairs, my father was eating breakfast alone.

"Morning, Appa. Where's Mun Hee?"

"Good morning princess. She woke up early because she told me she have something important to do."

"Is she still in a bad mood?"

"Not really. Actually, she's more energetic earlier than usual."

"Really? That's weird."

"I told you. She just need some time."

I went out first to go to work while my father is still preparing his things before going back to his shift in the hospital.

"Appa! I'm gonna go now. See you later!"

When I looked at the clock, it's almost 7am.

I rushed towards the bus stop. I felt the vibration of my phone in my bag but I didn't bother to check it because I was in a hurry.

I entered the building and went straight to my table.

"Oh no. I think the meeting already started." The meeting is suppose to start by 7:30am. It is 2 minutes before 7:30 but everybody's not here.

I opened my phone to check the messages earlier.

"Oh hell no." The meeting was cancelled. "What am I suppose to do here???"

Other employees will be here by 8am. I should have read the message earlier. Ugh.

I opened the other message and I was shook.

It was Namjoon.

***

From: Joonie

Hey. I'm on my way to the airport now. I'll be back in Seoul by tomorrow morning. See you! :)

***

"What the hell???"

He's returning to Seoul already?

I replied to him and asked him why.

He barely contacted me since he left and now he's already going back? Seriously, what is wrong with him?

I also texted Min Ji unnie if she knows about Namjoon going back in Seoul. They both didn't reply.

I feel so confused now.

I decided to call Soo Yun to ask her where she is. I still have few minutes before work starts.

"Heyyy." Soo Yun said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Where are you?"

"At the lobby. I just got here. Why?"

"Meet me there. Let's have a coffee."

"Sure."

As soon as I went to the lobby, I saw Soo Yun standing while waving at me. We went to the cafeteria to grab some coffee and have a quick talk.

"Why are you so early?" She asked.

"Our meeting was cancelled." I took a sip of my coffee. "Soo Yun-ah..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember Namjoon?"

"Yeah. Your childhood friend from your hometown. The one who also moved here in Seoul. Why?"

"Well, he's going back here."

"Going back?" Soo Yun stopped for a while. "Oh! Right. He worked here then he moved in London. I remember that. Why is he going back?"

"I don't know either. He's still not replying."

"Wait. Why did he move in London, anyway?"

"Well, the thing is, my sister is also in London..."

"Oh yeah. Those those two are dating. So he followed your sister in London?"

"Yep."

"Ooh. What a man."

"I know. But he's going back here in Seoul. I think they're still not in a good terms. Namjoon told me that he don't know if he will go back here once him and my sister will be okay again. I'm worried for them."

"Well, I guess you have no choice but to wait for him until he arrived then you can ask him personally."

"Yeah. That's my only option."

Soo Yun and I talked for a while then both of us went back to our respective offices.

As usual, our schedule was packed. Another exhausting day. I attended four meetings today and I honestly feel drained. I just want to go home.

I bid goodbye to the other writers and head back home.

As I was walking to the bus stop, I saw a convenience store. I stopped by to buy some banana milk, Mun Hee's favorite.

I just remember that I still need to apologize to her.

When I arrived at our house, my father is already preparing our dinner.

"Where's Mun Hee?" I asked him.

"At her room."

I went straight to her room still in my working clothes.

"Mun Hee-ah..." I knocked. I heard the sound of her door opened.

"What is it?"

"Here. Your favorite." She grabbed the paper bag in my hand. "I'm sorry about yesterday. You see, I was just too tired from work because there's gonna be a big event in our company. That was very rude of me to make fun of you. That was very insensitive." Mun Hee stayed quiet for a while. "It's okay. I know you're not gonna accept my apology that quickly."

"Unnie..." I looked at her. "I'm sorry, too."

"Why?"

"I— I acted so immature."

"It's okay." I hugged her.

Since Min Ji unnie is not here, I know I should be the bigger person. I should be the one protecting my sister. She's not a little girl anymore and I should accept that fact. But she's still our princess. I don't want her to grow up too fast.

I went to my bedroom to change. Everything was back to normal. We ate our dinner together and washed the dishes. After a few hours of talking with my father and sister, we all went back to our room to have our good night rest. I didn't told them about Namjoon going back here in Seoul. I don't know how to start.

Tomorrow, Namjoon will be here again.

——
(A/N:)

Hello! Have you heard BTS' first single Black Swan? If you haven't, you seriously have to listen to it now!!! If yes, I want to ask you how are you after listening to it???? AAAAAAAAAAH. THAT SONG IS SO BEAUTIFULLY MADE. I can't wait for their album.

Anywayyyyy, next chapters will be more exciting!!! ;)

-mai