Dear Someone Who Is Trying Their Best,

Weeks has passed and the company was getting ready for the turn over of the new CEO. There's only a week left before the official turn over and everyone is kinda excited because of the company's new face, Kim Seokjin.

"I can't believe it." I told Soo Yun as I was looking at the food on the table. It's our lunch break and Soo Yun invited me to eat outside. "Out of every person here in Seoul, why him? I don't even know from the start that he's the son of the company where I passed my resume."

Soo Yoon smiled. "Relax! You're gonna get through it."

"It will be a looooong process. So you know from the start that he's that rich?" I asked her giving specification from the 'that' word.

"What do you mean by that rich?"

"You know, son of a CEO kind of rich."

"Yeah."

"Then why the hell you didn't tell me?!"

"Well, you don't care about him from the start, right? So why would I?"

"Uhm. You have a point. But... aaaaargh. I just can't believe that he's gonna be the next CEO of the company where I work."

I'm not even overreacting. I am still scared and traumatized about what happened from the past. My high school life was all about hiding from them and constantly battling rumors everyday.

Honestly, he's not the hardcore bully type of guy but I hate his guts. I hate the way he walk and look at me. I hate the fact that he's acting as if he's a superior human being. He flex everything that he's doing.

Sunny was on another level of being a bitch. She calls me names and spread fake rumors about me. And what I hate the most is when Seokjin and some of their other "friends" was just laughing about what Sunny's doings. I'm not even doing anything bad about them!

I am scared because what if that life would happen again? I just want a peaceful life.

"As far as I remember, the meaning of KS in KSBS is Kim Seokjung, right?"

"Yep. That's his elder brother." Soo Yun said.

"What?!"

"The company was named after her elder brother. The truth is, Seokjin didn't want to be part of this company. His dream was to become an actor. His father also wants his brother to take over the company but his brother, Kim Seokjung, decided to go abroad. He have zero interest in handling any responsibility in their family business.  Seokjin, on the other hand, have no choice but to take over the company. Actually, his father was not happy about that because he thought Seokjin is not good enough to handle this big ass company. So he demanded Seokjin to go abroad and study hard." She explained. "I saw how hard he tried just to show his father that he is good enough. Even though he don't want to be the next heir, he tried his best. He's not doing it because he want it, he's enduring just for the validity of his father."

"Wow. I never knew about that." I said.

"No one knew about that except me and Sunny. To be honest, that guy is a bastard but he's serious whenever it's about the company. Everyone knows that he's a happy go lucky guy, that's what his father also though about him. Since they were young, he and his brother were always compared to each other. Maybe that's why Seokjin is motivated to do this CEO thing."