Dear Bastard,

[Flashback]

10 years ago.

[Your POV]

We were at Soo Yun's garage and we're playing spin the bottle. I don't even know why we decided to play that. That game is a very bad idea.

Soo Yun became my best friend when I met her in my school here in Seoul. My family were originally from Ilsan and we moved here because my sister is going to start college soon.

Soo Yun, is not like the typical girls. She always wear pink and sparkle clothes, which I hate the most but Soo Yun is Soo Yun. We're quite different from each other but I accepted what she really is.

Soo Yun invited us to hang out in their garage since it's Saturday. I'm new here so I'm not really comfortable enough. She said her cousin, Sunny will be there also so I decided to come over.

Sunny and I are also pretty close because all three of us always hang out but one day Soo Yun declared that I am her best friend starting that day. Well, I didn't say anything but that's not a bad idea so I accepted it.

We shared different secrets. I discovered that Sunny likes this one boy from our school which I didn't even met yet because like what I said, I am new here. Soo Yun, on the other hand is dating someone from our school. While me, I'm just doing my stuff and watching TV at home. Sounds like a boring life.

They decided to play spin the bottle. We were sitting on the ground together with the others. Sunny, Soo Yun, Seokjin— the kid that Sunny likes, Mina—friend of Sunny and Jun Ho— boyfriend of Soo Yun.

I just met some of them and I just knew their names. They are quite different from my classmates back in Ilsan.

"So, let's start!" Soo Yun started the game and the tip of the bottle landed on the boy that Sunny likes.

"Seokjin!" Soo Yun excitely shouted. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhm. Dare!" He answered.

"Okay." Soo Yun smiled. A quirky smile. "I dare you to kiss someone you're interested with."

There's a quick silence before Seokjin answered.

"Okay."

We all know that Seokjin is going to kiss Sunny because we all thought that he know she likes him. I obsereved Sunny and she's blushing. Probably because she knows what is coming. I can see in her eyes that she's excited to experience her very first kiss.

Seokjin stood up and paused for a bit.

This time, I know that Seokjin is going to walk to the place where Sunny is sitting but...

He was in front of me.

I don't know how fast that happened but suddenly, I felt a soft lips on my lips.

It was a quick peck on my lips but it is still a kiss!

Awkward silence filled the room.

Everyone went back to their minds when Sunny run away and slammed the door.

I panicked and I stand up to follow Sunny.

"Wait! Sunny!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

That time was the last time that Sunny speaks to me. Soo Yun was not surprised tho. She told me that her cousin deserves it. I don't know what she means by that.