Dear Other Bestfriend,

[YOUR POV]

A week past since the incident with Sunny happened. I know there are some people who are still talking about that. I don't care. As long as my life and work here is peaceful, I'm good.

Yoo Na, on the other hand, keeps pestering me to tell her about what happened when we were in high school. I refuse to tell her. Past will always stay in the past. I don't have to bring it back.

On the night after that incident, I video called my sister and told her about what happened. I told her everything since Namjoon left.

Speaking of Namjoon, we haven't talk since he left. I was chatting him but he's not answering. I asked my sister about him. She told me that they saw each other. That's it. She doesn't told me anything else. She always change the topic.

I also told her that I chatted Namjoon but she only explained that he's busy with his new work. Maybe that's the reason why.

I hope everything's good between them. I only wish them happiness.

*bzzt* *bzzt*

My phone vibrated.

I can't find my phone because there's a lot of papers in my table.

*bzzt* *bzzt*

It vibrated again.

Found it.

I hope it's Namjoon.

[unknown number]
Hey!
U there?

Who's this?

Guess who. ;)

I'm not gonna guess who you are.
I'm blocking you.

Whoa there! Easy tiger!
It's me, Soo Yun!

Wtf?
Seriously????

Of course! It's ya girl!
I am back in Seoul.

Wait. How did you get my number?

I have my connections. ;)
Let's meet tomorrow.

Where?

At your office.

Sure.
But, do you know where I work?

Yep. I told you,
I have my connections.

If you're not my friend,
you sound reaaaally creepy.

Lol. I'm sorry.
See you tomorrow!

See yah! :)

I must admit, I'm kinda disappointed that it's not Namjoon. But, it's Soo Yun so it's okay.

Soo Yun also studies studied in America together with Seokjin and Sunny. They all came from a rich family.

When Seokjin decided to study abroad, Sunny's parents also permitted her to follow Seokjin but in one condition. Soo Yun should go with her.

Soo Yun doesn't have a choice because her parents are strict. They flew all the way to America to study. Despite of Soo Yun's decision, she have to go.

She's my other bestfriend besides Namjoon. I love her despite of our differences. That's why when she left, I felt sad.

[SOO YUN'S POV]

After so many years, finally, I am back in Seoul.

I miss Seoul!

Right after my plane landed, I sent a message on Seokjin for a favor.

Hey Seokjin.
I heard Y/n is working
on your company.
Can you do me a favor and
invade her personal info
at your office and
give me her number?
Tnx

Nope.

Come on!
You're gonna be the CEO.
There's no problem about that!

Don't tell me what to do, Soo Yun.
Get it yourself.

Fine!
I'm gonna tell Sunny
that you're cheating.

Don't tell lies!!!!

Hey!!!

Don't you dare!
You know how she'll act even if
that's just a joke.

Damn. Don't just seen my message.

Fine!!!!
I'm gonna give it to you!!!

I'll send it later.

Hehe. Thanks.

This boy is dumb. He's too fool for my cousin. They're not even cute together.

Anyway, this will be fun.