Chapter Eleven

I attempted to get my breathing back to normal after me crying. So pathetic, I was in an alley crying over some asshole who I've known for days.
"Gwendolyn West?" Someones voice from the alley asked. I stood up and wiped my tears and walked closer to them.
"I'm a huge fan of your work!" He said.
"Aw thank you so much! What's your name?" I asked.
"Oscar. I was shopping there and literally just bought the magazine you have your latest post in." He chuckled. I couldn't really see what he looked like but he had tons of bags.
"Do you need help with the bags?" I asked.
"Yes thank you so much." He handed me them, keeping me at arms length.
"Where are you parked?" I asked.
"Just down this alley, down the street then there's a car park." He said. We walked out of the alley and I turned to face him. I could see him in the light now. He looked familiar but I'd never met him before.
"So what do you do?" I asked.
"I'm in the police." He said proudly.
"Wow that must be amazing."
"Yeah it's pretty fun. We're always first people to the scene and that's the best part." He smiled. He was quite attractive. Tall, blonde hair, muscular and he had a gorgeous smile.
"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking." I asked.
"26. What about you?"
"23 nearly 24." I smiled.
"Wow you're getting old." He joked.
"If I didn't have bags in my hand I'd be hitting you right now." I chuckled.
"Speaking of that, why do you look like someone out of a comic book? You look like you just came from a badass fight scene." He smiled.
"Oh uh...I dressed up for my uh...nephews birthday party. It was superhero themed." I laughed it off.
"Well you look," He looked me up and down.
"Amazing." He smirked. We turned the corner at the end of the street and kept walking to a carpark that only had a blacked out van.
"Is this you?" I asked.
"Yeah, thank you so much." He said as we entered the car park.
"You know it's at this point in the comics where you'd get a gun out and force me into the back of the van." I laughed at my own lame joke.
I heard a click.
"Get in the back of the van." He said as he pointed a gun to my face. I reached for my gun belt. Where the hell was it?! Fuck. Tom took it.
"Oscar hey listen we can work this out!" I backed up.
"Get in the FUCKING VAN GWENDOLYN!" He shouted. I jumped a bit and he opened the door. I slid in and he slammed it.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I said to myself as tears formed in my eyes. He got in the drivers seat and immediately started driving.

Toms POV
"Where the hell did she go?!" I asked Harry and Sam back at the office.
"I don't know man, she didn't have her phone with her. At least she has her gun if anything goes wrong." Sam said.
"Fuck."
"What?" Harry asked.
"I have her gun. I have her fucking gun!" I said.
"Fuck! Okay I'm going to get every security member on this okay, we'll find her Tom." Harry said as he rushed away.
"Fuck man! She was my responsibility!" I hit the desk with my fist.
"What about the plan? How was that going?" Sam asked.
"Well we slept together. But she now hates me so pretty well!" I said sarcastically.
"But you slept together!"
"Yeah then she ran off right after." I said. Sam paused.
"You like her." He smiled.
"No I don't."
"Yes you do Tom."
"Why does everyone keep saying this!"
"Because it's true!" Sam laughed. I sat down and put my head in my hands.
"Now are you going to let your girl die just because of an argument or are you going to show her who you really are?"
I looked up at Sam.
"Let's fucking get her." I said and walked past him.
"Yes! I love badass Tom!" He squealed excitedly behind me.

Gwen's POV
The van door opened and Oscar grabbed me out.
"Where the hell are we?" I asked.
"Shut the fuck up." He said. He wrapped rope around my hands behind my back. It was a cold warehouse and there were a few people working.
"Who are you?"
"Jesus christ shut the fuck up!" He said.
We kept walking.
"Toms going to find you." I said confidently.
"Oh yeah? How?" He asked as he pushed me down onto a wooden chair and added more restraints to my hands.
"Because you're just some weird fuck up that think he can do shit when really all he has is some rope and good looks." I scoffed.
"Oh you think I'm good looking?" He smirked and crouched down so we were face to face.
"Don't get too cocky." I said.
"Too late." He winked then left the room.
"Hey! Where the hell are you going?!" I screamed.
"Fuck fuck fuck!" I looked around me. There was no one.
"Hello! Anyone got a phone or something?" I shouted.
"Fuck me man." I tilted my head back and looked up. There wasn't a ceiling to this place.
I realised I'd been left alone. Kidnapped, cold and on a very uncomfortable wooden chair. If it rains I'm soaked and cold. If he leaves me here all night I'm going to freeze!
"Oscar get back here you piece of shit!" I screamed. My voice echoed and there wasn't a reply.
Fuck.
This.
Shit.