Chapter Ten

"Surprise." I smiled. I took a shot at the guy holding down Tom, then at two other guys who were getting their guns out. I didn't know if they were successful shots until Tom got up went over to Harrison. Sam and Harry pulled up in their car and got out. They lifted Harrison and immediately drove him away somewhere safe.
"Nice work Foster." Tom said with his hands on his hips. I looked at what I'd done. I shot the guy holding Tom in between the eyes - he was now dead. The other two guys I shot one in the leg and one in the shoulder, they were clutching their wounds and grunting in pain. The three other guys were surrendering.
"I've taught you well." Tom smiled proudly. It was weird. I didn't feel bad. Oh god. I felt adrenaline and excitement. Not sympathy or guilt. What the hell was happening?
"Lets get these mother fuckers inside and talking!" Tom clapped and rubbed his hands. "Aren't you worried about Harrison?" I touched his bicep.
"He'll be fine. This is normal for us Gwen." Tom said.
"Okay." I nodded.

Once we got all the guys inside, we started interrogating them.
"Let me ask you straight up. Who's John Young and who's Peter Ramos?" Tom asked. No one spoke. Tom laughed and brought out his gun. "Which one of you is John?" He held the gun up to each guy. I watched their facial expressions closely. The first guy was shaking and sweating and shaking his head. He was the one who was shot in the leg. He had wrapped his shirt around the wound. I knew it wasn't him. The second guy was crying - definitely wasn't him. The third guy was biting his lip. He wasn't blinking and he was audibly gulping. Drops of sweat trickled down his face from his temples. Tom looked back at me and I nodded. "Is it warm in here?" Tom asked as he placed the barrel of the gun under the man's jaw. The man shook his head.
"So why are you sweating?"
"I don't know." The guy shrugged.
"Maybe it's because you're the rat? What's your name tough guy?" Tom pushed. The man was silent.
"Get the fuck up." Tom grabbed the guy by his neck and lifted him. I gasped slightly at the sight.
"What's your fucking name?" He shouted. The man didn't answer. Tom looked at me.
"Kill him." Tom dropped the man and pushed him towards me. I grabbed the man by his shirt and sat him down on a chair.
"What the fuck are you gonna do, princess? Huh? How many dicks did you suck to get here?" He laughed and so did some of the other guys.
"I've lost count at this point. But what I do know, is that I won't be sucking yours." I loaded the gun and pointed it at him.
"You're a dumb fucking bitch. You don't know how to work a gun." He spat. Tom leapt next to the man and punched him.
"You wanna call her that one more time?" Tom prompted.
"What are you gonna do? Huh? Kill me cause I insulted your fuck buddy?" He said into Tom's face. I was so angry. I fired a shot and it hit him exactly where I wanted it to.
"WHAT THE FUCK? MY DICK?!" The man shouted.
"You wanna tell me your fucking name now, smartass?" I shouted in his face.
"You're a fucking psycho!" He screamed.
"Tell me your name or I'll kill everyone else in this room." I said. The room went silent. Tom even looked baffled.
"You gonna tell me?" I tilted my head as I crouched down next to him. The man grunted and shook his head.
"Okay." I smiled. I turned around. *BANG* I shot the first guy with the injured leg. The other men shouted at me, but unable to get to me by their restraints.
"How about now?" I asked.
"You...You're fucking crazy." He grunted. "Okay." I smiled. I turned around again. *BANG* "Gwen, what the hell-" Tom started. "Shut the fuck up." I said to him. He backed off. I didn't have time to think about his feelings right now.
"MAN JUST FUCKING TELL THE BITCH!" The last man shouted.
"Do you want to tell me your name?" I walked across the room to the last guy who just spoke. I crouched down next to him. I ran my hand up his thigh and he twitched slightly.
"Come on. Tell the bitch what your name is." I said seductively.
"Fuck you." He said breathily.
"What? Too tame for you?" I said. I stood up and wrapped one leg over his lap and then I sat down.
"You wanna tell me your name now?" I bit my lip. He wriggled in his seat.
"I'm not untying you until you tell me." I whispered in his ear.
"Fuck." He sighed. "What? You getting turned on, huh?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "If you tell me your name I can do something about that." I whispered.
"Fuck this. I'm John and that's Peter." He blurted. I looked back at Tom. He didn't look happy. He looked so pissed off at me.
"Kill him?" I asked Tom. He shook his head and shot Peter in the head.
"Get off him." Tom said as he came closer. "Why?" I asked. "Get the fuck off him so I can kill him." Tom said angrily.
"Sorry Mr Holland it's my turn." I smirked pettily at him. I turned back to John. Eh he was attractive. I kissed him. He kissed me back alright, sloppily. I brought the gun up to his head and backed away right before I shot him, killing him. I stood off of his lap.
"Oh sorry, I almost forgot about you." I smiled to the fourth guy who was watching it all unravel.
"Please don't kill me I-" *BANG* I shot him. I looked around the room proudly then to Tom. He looked so pissed and almost disgusted. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"Give me that." He grabbed the gun out of my hand. "Hey!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the crappy apartment and he shoved me in the car and slammed the door. A swarm of security ran in and took care of the aftermath. Tom got in the drivers seat and started the car without a word.
"What the hell was that Gwen?" He exclaimed. "What do you mean? I did all of your fucking work!" I said. He scoffed.
"What? You told me to step up! You forced me to do this Tom, this isn't my fault. Oh wait shit sorry! I forgot I can't call you Tom anymore because we slept together once and now you fucking hate me!" I screamed. I sat back in my seat, catching my breath back.
"I don't hate you." Tom said quietly.
"I beg to fucking differ. What's with the dirty looks? And the temper? And having me call you Mr Holland?"
"I don't hate you." He repeated.
"Yes you do Tom, and that's fine! That's fine, but maybe before you fuck a girl...TELL HER YOU HATE HER!" I shouted in his face.
"I don't FUCKING HATE YOU!" He screamed back. His voice broke. I scoffed and sat back in my seat.
"You are the one who ran out after we had sex. You. So don't go telling me that I hate you." He clenched his jaw and stared straight on the road.
"Is this why you're mad? Because I didn't kiss you and tell you how much I love you? Huh? Is that it! Well, Tom if that's the reason then I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm not the type of girl that waits around for assholes like you! I'm sorry that I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you just because I slept with you! I'm not that type of fucking girl!" I shouted.
"Clearly, you slept with your boss the second day on the job." Tom scoffed. I held back tears.
"You're pathetic." I said and got out the car. I slammed the door and started walking away. "Where the hell are you going?" Tom shouted. "Anywhere away from you!" I screamed. My voice broke. I turned round the corner of the street and kept walking. I accidentally ran into someone with water in their hand and it spilled all over me. "Fuck!" I exclaimed. I pushed the person out the way and went into an alley. I fell to the floor and cried. Why the fuck am I doing this?