chapter 5 - you are good people

Being kissed by stranger, unless they are their beloved ones, most people will not feel happy.

Zhao Lingyu has the feeling of being offended, and even feels a bit repel, but this feeling quickly disappears after watching the eyes of his teenager who were full of satisfaction.

The boy's eyes are too clean, without any polluted emotions. It makes him fell that his disgust is too inexplicable.

This kiss is no different from the slobber he had been given by his soldier's son last year, although he immediately wiped the saliva off, he didn't hate that chubby little doll.

And now, he can't hate the boy who is pressing on himself.

His mood was instantly relieved, and Zhao Lingyu quickly felt that something was wrong - his mouth has a very bitter taste, and it seemed that something had been fed into his mouth through the kiss.

His first reaction was shocked and warry, but the boy's eyes were so clean that you didn't want to doubt him all... at the same time, he suddenly felt that his body, which felt like collapsing at any time, seemed to be injected with a calming drug. A warm feeling made his body feel like it was actually healing faster...

Even if the energy is still damaging his body, this warm flow can also give him more support to hold on for a while... What did the teenager give him?

Zhao Lingyu was a little suspicious, but knew that this must be a good thing, this young man lying on his body... his love for himself does not seem to be fake.

His appearance is very horrible, there is no good flesh left on his body, but this teenager can still look at himself with this gaze... Zhao Lingyu feels his heart leaping.

"Roy... No, Ren Sheng, are you okay?" Shen QiuShi asked outside, but she did not dare to approach, not being able to match the energy around her son.

"I'm fine, I want to stay here, do I have to leave the Marshal?"

Ren Sheng turned his face and then stretched his fingers out of the wound that was about to heal. Smash some of the marshal blood on him and then stick his hands to another wound

He is a ginseng essence, much more powerful than these humans. Humans can only eat with one mouth, whereas he can eat with all the pore of his body!

When Shen QiuShi heard Ren Sheng's words, his eyes were sour. Many people worshiped her son. Many of them would be willing to sacrifice their lives when he was in danger. But now his son's situation, no one can take it. The danger of death is close.

Before, she didn't necessarily like this child, but now she felt touched.

Deno was also shocked, he suddenly felt that he had been too confuse before - how could he feel that Ren Sheng is not worthy of the marshal?

He himself could not run to the marshal without hesitation at that time, but the Kay did it, and even now that the marshal looks very scary, this person does not disregard him...

He suddenly remembered a word that was passed down from ancient times - soulmate. This Kay is definitely the soulmate of the marshal, so he will not care about his life.

Of course, no matter what they thought before, from this moment, their doubts about Ren Sheng disappeared.

Even if there is a spy who ignores his life in this world, there will be no spies who will hang around a dying person.

What's more, although the marshal's prestige is still very high, the Zhao family has been excluded from the federal core circle because no powerful people were left in the family.