Chapter 9 - Having a good image

Since Wen Yue publicly announce the marriage between the Zhao family and the Thorny chamber of commerce, the Kay son of the president of the Thorny Chamber of Commerce has been on the bad side of the people of capital star.

Let's not talk about the fact that a Kay person is not worthy of the marshal in the eyes of ordinary people. But what they talk about is how the Thorny Chamber of Commerce is selling his son, and everyone despise it.

On the contrary, for Wen Yue, many people have sympathy. The man she loves is seriously injured and then marries another person. Her heart must definitely feel very uncomfortable.

Ordinary people are like this, not to mention the fans of Wen yue. Her blind fans already thought that after what happen to the marshal, it is normal for WenYue to want to break up.

So after seeing Zhao Lingyu's intention to marry others, they directly defines Zhao Lingyu as a scum man.

But of course, Zhao Lingyu's reputation is very high. They may think that, but most of them don't dare say it. So they put all the blame to the Kay who came to the capital star to marry the marshal.

This morning, after Wen Yue posted the news of going to the Zhao family on her personal information release, there were more people who abused Ren Sheng. Many people also had their opinions on the Zhao family.

Wen Yue is still a female ability person, and at present, she is insisting on seeing Zhao Lingyu even when he may injure other due to his energy riots. She seemed to have a deep affection for the marshal, but what about the Zhao family? they didn't say anything to Wen Yue.

Even if many supporters of the marshal didn't feel that the Marshal is wrong, after knowing the news, they had a better impression of Wen Yue and even start paying attention to the singer.

Therefore, after the media confirmed that Wen Yue entered the island where the Zhao was located, naturally countless people are waiting to see the reaction of the Zhao.

However, at this time, the female master of the Zhao family, who had always been very low-key and never released information on her personal platform, the A-level power Shen QiuShi suddenly open a live broadcast.

Shen QiuShi's identity is special. Even if she has never published any information on her platform before, there are still many people who pay attention to her.

Therefore, when her live broadcast is released, countless people saw it. After seeing it, these people can't help but change their mind. People who have always admired the Marshal had their view of Wen Yue plummeted.

Who thought that Wen Yue, who was deeply in love with Zhao Lingyu, turned out to be like this in private. It was not even comparable to the Kay who was "sold" to Zhao by the Chamber of Commerce!

Even if everyone did not see the appearance of the Kay who stood behind Shen QiuShi, his words have changed the opinion of the people who did not like him.

There are even many people who directly say that they would rather marry a Kay, than a two-faced woman.

Shen QiuShi is watching a media interview with Wen Yue's broadcast live.

Wen Yue, who appeared at the beginning of the picture, was sad and delicate. When she spokes, she still indirectly accused the Zhao.

But when she learnd that what happened in the Zhao's family was actually broadcast live on the Internet; immediately under the protection of the assistant, they left the interview scope of those media.

Seeing this scene, Shen QiuShi smiled bitterly.

Regarding Wen Yue regretting this marriage, she didn't intend to publicities it. After all, this was a private matter, and the Zhao family was also a bit embarrassed.