Chapter 15 - Clarify and clean up

Mrs. Locke heard Shen Qiushi's declaration and hated Wen Yue already.

Who is Zhao Lingyu now? He is a national hero, and even if he didn't save the capital star at that time, the propaganda of some time ago was enough to let the people remember him.

Even if the Locke family has always been in conflict with the Zhao family, they stay polite on the surface. But this girl dragged her son to the Zhao's house and make them lost face, and now, she is the one pulled to shame again!

No matter how much she hates Shen Qiushi, she only stab her with a few words when they meet face to face. And Shen Qiushi usually stay silent.

But Wen Yue, this girl, she dares to find Shen Qiushi to make trouble!

Did she thought that this circle was the same as the entertainment one where she was superior ?

Mrs. Locke stared at Wen Yue angrily, and then change to a gentle expression for Shen Qiushi:

"QiuShi you are under a lot of pressure now, you should indeed come out and walk around to relax, and the Zhao family will try his best to help you hold on. "

At this time, if she turned and walked away, she might be talked about by people... biting her teeth, Mrs. Locke took the hand of Ren Sheng next to her, abandoning her disgust and graciously compliment:

"This child looks really Beautiful, he's so cute! "

Mrs. Locke 's reaction was in the expectation of Shen Qiushi, but Wen Yue's face was white. But even if she knew that she had taken a wrong step, she could only hold on:

"Auntie, don't be angry, everyone cares about brother LingYu, you are so happy today, is Brother LingYu's body getting better? "

Wen Yue seems concerned, as if she was extremely worried about Zhao Lingyu.

About Zhao Lingyu's big prestige she always knew, so from the beginning to the end, she never accused Zhao Lingyu. When she hinted that the Zhao family regretted her marriage, she would also deliberately mention that Zhao Lingyu was seriously injured and could not marry.

Zhao Lingyu's body is like that, of course it is impossible to think about his marriage. A marriage now seems impossible. So before, the people dislike has always been on the Kay who was not worthy of Zhao Lingyu, or Shen Qiushi.

At that time she was about to succeed, but Shen Qiushi destroyed everything.

Therefore, when she saw that Shen Qiushi was happily buying clothes with Ren Sheng, she was ecstatic.

Zhao Lingyu is still ill in bed, but the mother who should have been taking care of him, and his partner who has just passed through the door were happily shopping together and smiling. Wen Yue believes that Shen Qiushi and the Kay next to her would definitely be blamed.

The people worshipped Zhao Lingyu, but not Shen Qiushi, nor the Kay.

Wen Yue's words were very skillful. She didn't ask how is Zhao Lingy now, but asked directly whether Zhao Lingyu's body had improved or not... Shen Qiushi didn't know whether she should praise her for being smart or stupid.

Wen Yue obviously wants to use the public's concern and admiration for Zhao Lingyu to show that Shen Qiushi doesn't care enough about him.

With her son's condition who is really bad, how could she be in the mood to play ?

"After LingYu came back from the front line, have you ever come to see him? How do you remember to care about him now?" Shen Qiushi asked back.

Ms. Locke felt that Shen Qiushi was not right. At first, she always thought that it was the end of Shen Qiushi and his family. Now ... Is it really true that Zhao Lingyu is unable to recover?