Chapter 5

Waring SMUT
Monday

A POV

we have no school today because some kids were selling drugs and they have to investigate now. Veronica had asked me if I wanted to do something with her.

FLASHBACK

IN SCHOOL JANITOR CLOSET MAKING OUT

Hey archie talking in between kissing um... What.. When can we have sex Archie because. Well veronica we don't have to I don't want to rush you or force you but we can whenever you want and I know your virginity is important to you so we can take things slow. Archie I want you to be my first time. Maybe we can while we have no school on Monday or Tuesday what do you think about that archiekins. If you want to.

END OF FLASHBACK

A POV
What I never told veronica was how much I wanted to do that with her because I was going to be gentle and kiss all over her. she was ready to do it. I did my hair the best and went to the store I bought roses and condoms the guy who was my same age was like special night huh I remember mine too. Treat her good is what he told me before I left. I have done it before but it felt new and I was happy

V POV
I texted archie and was all ready it was 2pm I was ready and was wearing my special jeans

I hope he knew what I meant and was on his way just then he walked into the Pembroke looking better than ever carrying roses he is so sweet and I kissed him and walked to the kitchen and put the flowers in the vase

I hope he knew what I meant and was on his way just then he walked into the Pembroke looking better than ever carrying roses he is so sweet and I kissed him and walked to the kitchen and put the flowers in the vase. We were going to wait a little before so I put on Netflix and we watched different movies.

A POV
she looked so beautiful and I was so lucky she was all mine but veronica didn't change and would still study all the time. We watched some Netflix then she put on the kissing booth and I said every time somebody kisses we have to. She giggled and said sure. The Hollywood sign scene cane and it was getting dark outside my heart was beating and I looked into veronica eyes and kissed her and she was on top of me and all we were doing was kissing. Veronica was the best kisser and then she took off my jacket

 Veronica was the best kisser and then she took off my jacket

ARCHIE LOOK

VERONICA LOOK

VERONICA LOOK

BACK TO STORY

Then  tool off my  shirt and started running jer hands up and down my abs. I picked her up and we went to her room and she started kissing me really hard and I took off her shirt and she was in a grey bra with black lace. I kissed her neck and she ran her hands through my hair. Anf we made out like crazy.

V POV
When the hollywood scene came on archie kissed me then we were making out and I was laying on his chest and I took off his jacket and his shirt so then he carried me to my room and we were kissing and then her took off my shirt. Archie had never seen me without a shirt before so his eyes popped out of his head I took off his belt and he was unzipping my jeans to see what they said "Ronnie are you sure you wanna." "Yes I trust you and come on already take off my clothes." He laughed and we starting taking off the rest od the clothes. I was in my bra and that was it he was only in his boxers and then he slipped a condom on and I asked it I would feel pain.

A POV
I took off the rest of her clothes and she took off the rest of mine I was only in boxers and she was only in a bra. Then I got on top of hero I knew that wojld be the best night of my life. She asked me if she would feel pain and I got sad because I didn't want her to feel pain and enjoy it. I told her a little and she said ok so I started and when I got inside of her I didnt move but that was the best feeling of my life then I moved slow then picled of the paste she was so happy.i I was able to kiss all over her and touch every inch of her body she was all mine and she was the love of my life. I love her.
The rest of the night we did that and it was amazing.

Next day

Both POV
We woke up in each other's arms and kissed wow Archibald Andrews you were amazing. We ate breakfast and then had a repeat of last night. Then We went to Pop's and then went to a club and danced.

I am gonna to a twist so does anybody have ideas please I am very thankful hope you enjoyed.