Chapter 7

Nobody POV

The happy couple was holding hands and kissing all over the small town the perfect couple. They were goals and every girl wanted him so veronica was lucky. Archie was happy even their parents were happy but nothing is forever right. Somebody has to mess up everything.

V POV

Archie and I went on a lot of dates with Choni and Bughead. Me and archie were having the time of our lives I had friends and was happy. My parents loved Archie and his parents loved me but nothibg last forever. Nick st. Clair is thr guy who ruined me and my lover Archie. It was any other day when archie and I were going to meet at Pop's. I was there early just talking to pop and helping him clean and set up the tables. Archie was going to be here in 10 minutes and I was so happy to see him we have not seen each other in 4 days Becasue we were both busy.
15 MINUTES LATER
Archie was 5 mins late and he never was I tried to call him but he didn't answer. I called mary and she said je had left to meet me he was walking.
20 MINUTES PASS
he wasn't her and now I am getting scared.

A POV

I was getting to see Ronie I was so happy to see my Girlfriend for the first time in 4 days. I bought her roses and necklace that is special for her. I was walking to Pop's. Some thing felt off I think I was being watched. The next thing I knew I had a Bag over my head and was being pushed into a car. Then I was getting hit until I passed out. I woke up and there was 5 guys standing in front of me. Nick st Clair was the guy who tried to rape Cheryl and veronicas dad does business with him. " archie Andrews nice to see you again do you think you could kick me out of town by beating me and think I wasn't going

to get you and do the same" Nick what do you want I will give it to you if you let me go. " I want veronica to see you in lain if you don't listen I will kill you give me your phone." Hi Ronnie is me nick your dads friend I have Archie here. "Let my boyfriend go" I need him.
THEM ON VIDEO CAMERA TALKING

Archie. Are you ok.
No help trying to fight them off VERONICA WATCHING IT ALL.
Nick puts a gun to his head try me I will kill you don't move

DONT KILL HIM.... NOOOOOOO POP......