Chapter 6

A POV

Veronica we need to talk now my house 10 min I said on the phone p parents not home.  I was going to ask veronica how she felt about me and if she would be my Girlfriend. We did it but I really care about her and I want to male her mine because now most of the guys on the football team stare and her and lick their lips. I made a whole speech for her and got her a necklace that says "this archikins is mad in love with you" what do I do if she says no I'm pretty nervous.

V POV

Archie called me and told me to be at his hoise I'm 10 minutes that we need to talk and I don't know what he wants because he sounds scared. So I fix up myself and am on my way. I get to his house in 8 minutes. I really wish archie was my boyfriend and I could call him mine and be able to hug him or kiss him in public. I know he he could find someone better but a girl can dream right. He tells me to sit on the couch and wait he went to his room and came back.

A POV

I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes veronica I know I never talked to you for years and am really sorry this year on the first day of school was amazing because I was able to find out who you are and be your friend. And I wanted to know if you wanted to be something more like my girlfriend. "Omg archie yes." I smash my lips into hers. You are so pretty and you have the perfect lips I could kiss all day.

V POV

Archie asked me to bw his girlfriend I am so happy he is cute and has abs for days I can't wait. We cuddled all day and I wore his sweatshirt we watched my favorite movie Bohemian Rhapsody (its about queen a band my favourite movie) now archie likess them to best day ever.