chapter 9

SMUT towards the end Waring SMUT

Time Jump they are in College and are 19.

A POV

Mine and Ronnie Relationship Has been great and with everything going on I think I want to marry her but I don't know if she wants to get married. We are both really young and are still in College. But the way we started talking and dating and when we started dating are very special to me and I want her to be Veronica Andrews but I don't know if she feels the same. Before I ask her there are two things I need to do get a ring and ask her parents.

At Ring store

A: I want something with a big diamond my girl is amazing and deserves the best.

Ring seller: Those rings are very expensive and you are young are you sure that you have the money to pay for that.

A: Phi and I want A &V forever carved on the inside of the ring also if you can do that.

Rs: here is a ring for you right here it has a big diamond and a little gold on the band and I could engrave the word's you want.

A: I'll buy it she is going to love it.

At the Pembroke talking to veronica parents.

A: Mr and Mrs lodge I love your d daughter so much and would love to make  her my wife and I will love her for ever if she will have me. I will pay all the bills and protect her at all cost as long as we are together if I have to wait for her I will but I hope you say yes. I know that does not mean she feels the same but I sure hope she feels the same.

Hi for Hiram her for Hermione

Hi : Archie you guys are young and that might not workout for you guys and I know you make her happy but...

Her: Hiram lodge come on if veronica says yes than that is all that matters and I know you love her so I say go for it.

Hi: nevermind go ahead but if you ever hurt her and break her heart and let her not be happy I will kill you so beware and good luck.

A POV oh my OMG for reals thank you for your permission I am very grateful. I would love to make your daughter my wife and I would love to spend every second of the day with her so I guess now I should plan the proposal I would like you guys to be there and I'm sure she would too.

Hi POV yes we will be there just tell us when and where because I would love to see whether she says yes or no and then I'll have to worry about the wedding afterwards but feel free to take like 5 years to plan the wedding I'm okay with it.

Hermione POV you know what I just hope that you are both happy with this choice and we'll both have a great life and we'll have kids someday so I can be a grandma and Hiram can be a grandpa would she might not like that idea but good luck Archie I hope that she says yes.

A week later at the beach when there is a sunset

You know what Ronnie I love you so much and I can't believe we've been together for this long you know... how much I love you and how I would love for us to spend Year's together and grow old together so I would like to hold on( Archie gets on one knee and pull out the ring). Archie what are you doing are you crazy. Veronica Cecilia Lodge I love you so much and would love to make you my wife and make you Veronica Cecilia Andrews if you will let me. Will you marry me......... OMG Archie yes oh my gosh yes yes yes a hundred times yes you would love to be your wife and I would love to get married to you.

( Hiram and Hermione and Mary Andrews watching from Far crying and jumping in joy)

They share a passionate kiss and Archie snakes his hands around Veronica's back pulls her close and Veronica wraps her arms around his neck while they intertwine in his hair she has her tounge in his mouth and he has his tongue in hers then she Whispers in his ear let's take this back to your house. Baby we can't just do that right now parents are right there behind you so we kinda need to wait until tonight that I promise I will make tonight so special.

Later that night at Archie's house

Veronica and Archie are making now and Veronica is grinding on Archie slap and she can feel him getting harder and harder as the seconds go by she can't help but Wonder if this has ever happened when he was with another girl but she puts that behind and keeps kissing him. Archie put his hand under her skirt and into her underwear and starts rubbing circles on her clit and Veronica is a moaning Monster already ready but she wants to feel his hard dick inside of her wet tight p**** call Veronica work on his pants and takes them off along with his boxers. Then she takes off her own underwear and her skirt along with her shirt and bra Archie gets the memo and starts taking off his shirt also now they are completely naked on his bed. He starts getting his dick and rubbing it in between legs while she is moaning then I see is about to reach for a condom Veronica says no I want to feel all of you tonight. Archie took his long hard penis into her wet dripping p**** in the slams in hard and harder until they're both moaning messes. About two hours later after their love making Marathon they're laying there next to each other in their arms.

Thats want happened 😂

POV Veronica damn Archiekins that was your beat yet  only the best for my queen and now we're engaged so I feel like I should be better. I love you so much Archie you don't even know how much I love you and I can't live without you and I will be so happy the day that I find out I am pregnant with our baby.

Archie POV will you know babe if we try more then we have a higher chance of getting pregnant so maybe we could do this more often.

V POV yeah yeah sure Archie isn't that what you want just to keep doing this again and again. But yes we can keep doing this because I would love to have a little baby and I think you would be the perfect dad and I mean we're both old enough and can take care of a baby. Well I mean we aren't in our twenties yet but I think we both make pretty good parents and I know you would be the best dad ever.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this I have never really wrote SMUT and that was very uncomfortable but I hope you like it and more chapters will be coming soon please vote and comment if you can because it is greatly appreciated. Also if you have any suggestions cuz I have writer's block a lot have a great day. Oh and im sorry for not posting or knowing how to put part 9 after the A\N.

1282 words